Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Hall
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/logan-hall-houston-de-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

Logan Hall is listed as a DE on many sites, but also is listed as a DE/DT on others. He is very tall and has room to add weight. With some added bulk, along with his pass rush potential, there is a suggestion he could develop and play at several spots. Maybe even some 3T situationally. Right now he has a Senior Bowl invite where the competition gets better. He's more than likely a day 2 prospect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:18 PM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/logan-hall-houston-de-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

Logan Hall is listed as a DE on many sites, but also is listed as a DE/DT on others.  He is very tall and has room to add weight.  With some added bulk, along with his pass rush potential, there is a suggestion he could develop and play at several spots.  Maybe even some 3T situationally.  Right now he has a Senior Bowl invite where the competition gets better.  He's more than likely a day 2 prospect.

A possible Calais Campbell type?
Reply/Quote
Looks like a Zac Taylor player - high motor, high effort. Reminds me of a bigger version a Cam Sample. I would be very happy picking him in the 3rd, not sure if a need earlier
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:18 PM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/logan-hall-houston-de-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

Logan Hall is listed as a DE on many sites, but also is listed as a DE/DT on others.  He is very tall and has room to add weight.  With some added bulk, along with his pass rush potential, there is a suggestion he could develop and play at several spots.  Maybe even some 3T situationally.  Right now he has a Senior Bowl invite where the competition gets better.  He's more than likely a day 2 prospect.

Travon Walker out of Georgia also in the same boat.
Walker actually started out as a DT before trimming some weight and playing more edge.

Either Hall or Walker could be a good addition if the team is able to address the OL needs and looking to bolster the pass rush.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:51 AM)willieFANderson Wrote: Looks like a Zac Taylor player - high motor, high effort. Reminds me of a bigger version a Cam Sample. I would be very happy picking him in the 3rd, not sure if a need earlier

Hall's currently projected as a 2nd rounder. Given the Bengals pick so late this year, he'll very likely not fall to their 3rd round selection.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
With Ossai returning I dont see DE being considered in the first 3-4 rounds unless the prospect is off the charts.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 03:15 AM)casear2727 Wrote: With Ossai returning I dont see DE being considered in the first 3-4 rounds unless the prospect is off the charts.

They need pass rushers everywhere. Edge, interior, doesn't matter. 
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 03:15 AM)casear2727 Wrote: With Ossai returning I dont see DE being considered in the first 3-4 rounds unless the prospect is off the charts.

Kinda like DBs, you always need pass rushers. But I can agree, outside of a 3 tech from losing Hill or Ogunjobi, if Ossai can stay healthy edge rusher might be lower on the need level right now.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 12:18 AM)Mobster Wrote: They need pass rushers everywhere. Edge, interior, doesn't matter. 

Definitely inside - 3T.   ThumbsUp 
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 01:06 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Kinda like DBs, you always need pass rushers. But I can agree, outside of a 3 tech from losing Hill or Ogunjobi, if Ossai can stay healthy edge rusher might be lower on the need level right now.

Inside more so than edge for me for sure.
Reply/Quote