Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Logan Wilson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I wish he had made those 2 plays ...the fumble could have been a TD and that INT maybe too... but yea, good to see hes doing well.
Reply/Quote
He’s been awesome. And we’re so starved for a really good LB. Haven’t had one since prime Burfict. It looks like we have something in Logan though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
LB crew of Pratt, ADG, and Wilson have been the best I have seen since the Spikes, Simmons, and Foley in 01.
My only complaint is that Evans continues to get snaps.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wilson has made the improvements we needed, Pratt still misses too many tackles in space for my liking.
Reply/Quote
MY BOY!!! Rock On

Seriously seeing a bit of Kuechly in him and I am not even joking...

Smart, instincitive, good in coverage and a damn good tackler. Wilson and ADG are really coming along under Golden.

Logan should of fell on that fumble but I understand trying to scoop and score when your Offense cannot score points.

Helps having a decent DL in front of them though. Pratt was faked out on one play by the RB that I didn't like to see.

His effort is great but sometimes Germaine just takes a bad angle here and there. Needs to clean this up.

Agree with J24 that I don't like seeing Evans out there, would rather see Bailey if Wilson, Pratt or ADG need a breather.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 07:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: Wilson has made the improvements we needed, Pratt still misses too many tackles in space for my liking.

How was the clutch strip to win the Minn game? Was that up to your liking? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 07:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: How was the clutch strip to win the Minn game? Was that up to your liking? Lol

Great play and Pratt made some nice tackles against the Bears too. He is playing well. He just got faked out on that one long play
cause he didn't take the perfect angle. The entire LB core looks so much better than last year by a mile. Helps with them being 
young and growing and with a decent DL in front of them.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 07:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: How was the clutch strip to win the Minn game? Was that up to your liking? Lol

Completely agree pratt has looked alot better this season..trust me everyone gets faked out here and there..
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 07:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great play and Pratt made some nice tackles against the Bears too. He is playing well. He just got faked out on that one long play
cause he didn't take the perfect angle. The entire LB core looks so much better than last year by a mile. Helps with them being 
young and growing and with a decent DL in front of them.

Happens to the best of them, especially against a back like Montgomery. That guy is a top back when used properly. Whole defense has looked good outside of Apple. If Waynes can come back strong they’ll be tough to move the ball on.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Happens to the best of them, especially against a back like Montgomery. That guy is a top back when used properly. Whole defense has looked good outside of Apple. If Waynes can come back strong they’ll be tough to move the ball on.

Truth. Love seeing a good Defense again. I hate it when we get ran on and cannot rush the passer. 

Drives me nuts more than anything...
Reply/Quote
He will get better. Linebackers can have another leap in year 3
Reply/Quote
Logan is playing great but wish he would have fallen on football in lieu of trying to scoop it up and score.

But get the allure staring down the barrel of a certain TD as well and hard to blame him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is playing great but wish he would have fallen on football in lieu of trying to scoop it up and score.

But get the allure staring down the barrel of a certain TD as well and hard to blame him.

Also has the mentality of, we need to score since the O can’t. It was close and Fields make a great play. I almost fault Hendrickson more for not just laying on him. It’s legal, if you get a QB to fumble, hold him down!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is playing great but wish he would have fallen on football in lieu of trying to scoop it up and score.

I get wanting him to jump on it and in hindsight I think it's an easy thing to say. But with the offense only scoring 3 points up to that point and there being no one in front of him I get him trying to scoop it. I don't get why Henderson (I think that's who caused the fumble) didn't keep Fields down and let him get up. If he stays on him Logan probably gets it and scores
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 08:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is playing great but wish he would have fallen on football in lieu of trying to scoop it up and score.

(09-20-2021, 08:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Also has the mentality of, we need to score since the O can’t. It was close and Fields make a great play. I almost fault Hendrickson more for not just laying on him. It’s legal, if you get a QB to fumble, hold him down!

(09-20-2021, 08:41 PM)TheFan Wrote: I get wanting him to jump on it and in hindsight I think it's an easy thing to say. But with the offense only scoring 3 points up to that point and there being no one in front of him I get him trying to scoop it. I don't get why Henderson (I think that's who caused the fumble) did keep Fields down and let him get up. If he stays on him Logan probably gets it and scores

Agree with all of yah...
Reply/Quote

Wilson was asked about this and said if there is a player close to the ball, fall on it, if no one is close to it, it is a scoop and go. He simply did not see anyone close to it and thought he could scoop it. Can't blame the guy for that. 
Reply/Quote
So when coach is crazy aggressive fans love him for "Playing to win instead of not to lose"

But when a player tries to be crazy aggressive it is a mistake?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 07:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s been awesome. And we’re so starved for a really good LB. Haven’t had one since prime Burfict. It looks like we have something in Logan though.

You cannot try to scoop and score and not make it.No excuses that would have changed the outcome. This team is starting off like so many in the past. Just so stupid Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2021, 08:50 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wilson was asked about this and said if there is a player close to the ball, fall on it, if no one is close to it, it is a scoop and go. He simply did not see anyone close to it and thought he could scoop it. Can't blame the guy for that. 

Thought he had it too, so close. Sad
Reply/Quote