Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson
Playing with a bum shoulder he is best player on a very good defense and able to cover cooper kupp in space. When he returned our d went to another level a future all pro perhaps.
Reply/Quote
Great selection in the third round, one of the better LB’s in football IMO. I’m a fan of our LB group as a hole. Hopefully Davis-Gaither gets healthy.
Reply/Quote
Wilson, Awuzie and Hilton are unkown great players we did well acquiring.
Reply/Quote
Idk about best player on the defense - Hendrickson, Reader, and Awuzie are all very good. Wilson had a hell of a season though. Think we finally hit on a LB in the draft. Considering Burfict was an UDFA it’s been quite a while.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He was a BEAST last night! And the penalty on him was BS. Think Wilson and this defense as a whole will have a new kind of confidence next year after the way they stepped up in the postseason.
Reply/Quote
The Middle of the defense is strong Wilson, Bates, Hill, and Reader all had big games last night
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals would have won, I would have at least listened to arguments for him being the game’s MVP. Probably would’ve went to Higgins though.

Wilson’s 3rd down pass breakup right before the Rams scored was a phenomenal play. Unfortunately, he got robbed of it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
warrior against the run and pass
Reply/Quote
LW had a heck of a year. Bengals Defense played well yesterday. Much credit to Lou & staff.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:14 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: LW had a heck of a year. Bengals Defense played well yesterday. Much credit to Lou & staff.

Agreed, Logan is a beast and getting better weekly.

The defense has been playing quite well.
Reply/Quote
Our defense as a whole is really strong. Just need a better corner and more pass rushers.

We know Ossai comes back next year, but definitely need more
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:47 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He was a BEAST last night! And the penalty on him was BS. Think Wilson and this defense as a whole will have a new kind of confidence next year after the way they stepped up in the postseason.

No doubt. They are really young and should only get better next season under Lou. Logan Wilson makes me proud out there 
being a fellow Wyomingite. He played a great game last night as you say and that was a BS call on him. When ADG comes back
we could have the best young group of Linebackers in the NFL. Just make sure we bring back BJ Hill to keep our DT room deep.

Would also like to bring back Ogunjobi if possible. I am excited to see Ossai added to this Defense.
Reply/Quote