Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson calls Lamar a RB who also plays QB
O boy the media is having a field day..
This team is different. I know a lot of people won't like he did it, but I love it.. The swagger and confidence this team has, I don't think I have seen in a long time, if ever like this.. It's multiple players now, not just Chad..
https://youtu.be/nAV4WaoLDt8
Reply/Quote
It was meant as a compliment. Wilson could have chosen better wording, but whatever -- he already clarified his intentions. Of course ESPN's morons don't actually care what he meant, so they'll run with anything they're given.

https://twitter.com/ljw21/status/1449854184728285184
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:27 PM)Tony Wrote: O boy the media is having a field day..
This team is different. I know a lot of people won't like he did it, but I love it.. The swagger and confidence this team has, I don't think I have seen in a long time, if ever like this.. It's multiple players now, not just Chad..

If you saw the entire interview, it would have placed the comment in context.  It was not an insult.  But, read what Logan had to say about it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:27 PM)Tony Wrote: O boy the media is having a field day..

I tried, but, I'm sorry, Smith and Johnson are unwatchable....
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:31 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: It was meant as a compliment. Wilson could have chosen better wording, but whatever -- he already clarified his intentions. Of course ESPN's morons don't actually care what he meant, so they'll run with anything they're given.

https://twitter.com/ljw21/status/1449854184728285184

I kinda thought this myself. It's not like he was shitting on him, saying he can't pass from the pocket. I took it as he was saying, he is so good he's actually playing 2 positions in 1...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote: If you saw the entire interview, it would have placed the comment in context.  It was not an insult.  But, read what Logan had to say about it

Yep.
Jackson is a Top 10 passer and rusher, so he's a RB and QB rolled into one.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:33 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: I tried, but, I'm sorry, Smith and Johnson are unwatchable....

You don't have to watch the whole thing. I couldn't find just the Logan clip of him saying it.. It's right at the beginning though..
Reply/Quote
I thought Lamar would be good, just didn't think he'd stay healthy and he has. That to me is the biggest surprise of his career.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:32 PM)pally Wrote: If you saw the entire interview, it would have placed the comment in context.  It was not an insult.  But, read what Logan had to say about it

Thanks Pally..
Reply/Quote

I kinda thought that anyway... It's more about how the media was spinning it... He was just saying, Lamar is probably the hardest QB to play in a few words. Sounded like compliments in the clip too.. The media always has to spin shit...  I bet they don't talk about how Logan cleared the matter up and they keep going with the narrative...
Reply/Quote
I just realized Logan isn't vaxxed. I love this kid.. He's definitely my favorite defensive player..
Reply/Quote
I see why people are running with this though.. If he woulda said he's a QB that also plays RB maybe they don't run with it. It makes it like he's a RB 1st. We all know it's true ,but that's what made it look bad..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:33 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: I tried, but, I'm sorry, Smith and Johnson are unwatchable....

Ridiculous.  These talking heads make a living on their interpretations of someone else.

Logan Wilson meant absolutely no disrespect to Lamar Jackson by that comment.  If fact it was just the reverse.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:49 PM)Tony Wrote: I kinda thought that anyway... It's more about how the media was spinning it... He was just saying, Lamar is probably the hardest QB to play in a few words. Sounded like compliments in the clip too.. The media always has to spin shit...  I bet they don't talk about how Logan cleared the matter up and they keep going with the narrative...

Uh, so does this still mean this is the "swaggiest" Bengal team ever?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:51 PM)Tony Wrote: I just realized Logan isn't vaxxed. I love this kid.

Did he talk about it in the interview?
Reply/Quote
I never realized Johnson was that big of an idiot. He was trying to throw race into it by innuendo.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, so does this still mean this is the "swaggiest" Bengal team ever?

Sure it does... They didn't care about beating pussburgh, Tyler Boyd shit all over them saying they quit.. This team fears playing no one and it's obvious...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 02:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I never realized Johnson was that big of an idiot. He was trying to throw race into it by innuendo.

They are making it worst now saying Logan is trying to backtrack....
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 02:01 PM)Tony Wrote: Sure it does... They didn't care about beating pussburgh, Tyler Boyd shit all over them saying they quit.. This team fears playing no one and it's obvious...

I disagree, but ity doesn't really matter.  Swag does not mean shit when it comes to winning games.

Housh cleaned his shoes with a "Terrible Towel" and the Stealers just kept on owning us.
Reply/Quote
Anyone with half a brain knows Jackson is an upper level passer as well as a talented runner and I think he was saying that.
Reply/Quote