Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson injury update
(12-06-2021, 03:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: On the mother ship, they said they would need to have imaging done before they'd know. If there are no tears or fractures, he could play Sunday with a brace/sling.

While I'm hopeful of no severe damage, I'd still hate for them to rush him back out there and possibly risk extensive damage.  A LB without confidence in his shoulders is essentially useless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Zac is only saying he will be out this week. That is a bit of good news because they aren't putting him on IR.
Reid, Hopkins, Awuzie are all the infamous day to day.
JoeyB will likely be limited at practice just to allow more healing time
They will know tomorrow if
D'Ante Smith and brace yourselves Trae Waynes are going to be cleared to practice thus opening up their 21 day activation window

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I want Vontaze
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:34 PM)pally Wrote: Zac is only saying he will be out this week.  That is a bit of good news because they aren't putting him on IR.  
Reid, Hopkins, Awuzie are all the infamous day to day.
JoeyB will likely be limited at practice just to allow more healing time
They will know tomorrow if
D'Ante Smith and brace yourselves Trae Waynes are going to be cleared to practice thus opening up their 21 day activation window

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

So that means he's gonna start around January 2nd and injure his hamstring again on the first snap.   

This dude should've just been released.  He's a wasted roster spot. 

I'll be glad to see Smith come back.  This team needs as much help as they possibly can get on the OL.  

I said all off season and everyone criticized me when I said you couldn't have rookies as back ups because of inexperience.  

Yet, people said "Frank will turn em into quality backups". Yea we seen that on Sunday.  

So i'll welcome D'Ante back with open arms. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:56 PM)TJ528 Wrote: I said all off season and everyone criticized me when I said you couldn't have rookies as back ups because of inexperience.  

Everyone knows rookies can only be starters, right?
Reply/Quote
Yeah I heard them talking last night about Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith both playing really good football for the Chiefs. Humphrey is rated as the best center in the league I believe they said and Trey Smith playing really good at RG. Both guys were available for us to select. Trey Smith going in the 6th RD.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I heard them talking last night about Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith both playing really good football for the Chiefs. Humphrey is rated as the best center in the league I believe they said and Trey Smith playing really good at RG. Both guys were available for us to select. Trey Smith going in the 6th RD.

jeezus...dont remind me
Watching our Trey Hill has been painful and we cant even get our 2nd round T in there as a permanent solution . 
and Ill say it again....WTF about Fred Johnson?? I thought he filled in well at T (not G) last yr.
Reply/Quote