Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson update
Logan said today he expects to be ready for training camp after his shoulder labrum repair after the Super Bowl. He did say the injury affected his range of motion.

He also said, on Super Bowl officiating, that "You gotta put yourselves in the referee's shoes, too." Said it's tough to make those split-second decisions on the world's biggest stage.

maybe showing some sympathy for the refs will win him so good will calls this season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
 A little Kissie Kissie never hurts..  Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There’s only so many “C”s to go around but ideally, the ones on defense are him, Hubbard, Hilton, and Bell.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Hope he's fully recovered and ready to go. He was a real spark back early in the season. Hope he can return to that form.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2022, 05:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Hope he's fully recovered and ready to go. He was a real spark back early in the season. Hope he can return to that form.

He's quickly becoming my favorite linebacker in a very long time, like way back to the Simmons days.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2022, 07:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He's quickly becoming my favorite linebacker in a very long time, like way back to the Simmons days.

Yep, he seems like a good un. High motor, always around the ball.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2022, 07:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He's quickly becoming my favorite linebacker in a very long time, like way back to the Simmons days.

He could become the best LB we've ever had when it's all said and done! Might be my next jersey! And yeah Logan, you were screwed on that play!!
Reply/Quote
Logan has definitely exceeded my initial expectations and seems to get better every game. He would be a good one to extend ASAP.
Reply/Quote
We should all chip in for his 70 foot tall gold statue on fountain square...Unless he opts for free agency and goes to another team then we'll have to knock the statue down, melt it and recast it in the likeness of Brad St Louis..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2022, 02:00 AM)sandwedge Wrote: He could become the best LB we've ever had when it's all said and done! Might be my next jersey! And yeah Logan, you were screwed on that play!!

Woah now, slow your horses. He's had like 1/2 of a good season.

He's promising, but that's downright disrespectful to everyone who came before him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2022, 11:55 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Woah now, slow your horses. He's had like 1/2 of a good season.

He's promising, but that's downright disrespectful to everyone who came before him.

I said when it is all said and done. So no, i dont have to slow my roll, dad.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2022, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: Logan said today he expects to be ready for training camp after his shoulder labrum repair after the Super Bowl.  He did say the injury affected his range of motion.

He also said, on Super Bowl officiating, that "You gotta put yourselves in the referee's shoes, too." Said it's tough to make those split-second decisions on the world's biggest stage.

maybe showing some sympathy for the refs will win him so good will calls this season

Happy Logan will be ready for TC most likely. Dude played like a stud even while he was hurt. Not many players can say this.
Reply/Quote

Looking good.

Reply/Quote
Keep on working!!
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(05-04-2022, 11:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: We should all chip in for his 70 foot tall gold statue on fountain square...Unless he opts for free agency and goes to another team then we'll have to knock the statue down, melt it and recast it in the likeness of Brad St Louis..  Nervous

Clark Harris will be my next jersey.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote

It seemed like finding a LB that could cover on third downs was finding a needle in the haystack, but they really have something in Wilson.  

Pratt, Bailey, ADG, and even Bachie are also solid in coverage.  
Reply/Quote
I think the team of Zac,Lou,Callahan,Duke, Radicevic, and Mike Potts have really worked well together in the draft and free agency. Lots of teams like the Jets, Lions,Jags,Giants, and Dolphins have had opportunities to rebuild teams with high draft choices… and have had none or moderate success.

Round 1, Pick 1 – Joe Burrow.
Round 2: Pick 33 – Tee Higgins.
Round 3: Pick 65 – Logan Wilson.
Round 4: Pick 107 – Akeem Davis-Gaither.
Round 5: Pick 147 – Khalid Kareem.
Round 6: Pick 180 – Hakeem Adeniji.
Round 7: Pick 215 – Markus Bailey.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Looking good.

It's like a contest to see who can put the worst "music" on their highlight or workout videos.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 01:25 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Keep on working!!

[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2022, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: Logan said today he expects to be ready for training camp after his shoulder labrum repair after the Super Bowl.  He did say the injury affected his range of motion.

Dude is all class. Way to represent us Wyoming Cowboys brother! Rock On

Funny how I already responded in this thread and forgot about it LMAO!!!

Had too much fun last night lol
Reply/Quote