Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Logan/Wolverine
Hey boys and gals, just re-watched the Titans game and Logan was beating on King Henry and around the ball all game.

This dude is a local for me and I wanted us to draft him before we did. Besides Reader and a lot of guys on Defense Logan
was just fantastic against the Titans and could be our next great Linebacker. Just wanted to give some props to Wilson going
into our AFC Championship game against the Chiefs. He was in the game the last time we played but wasn't 100% from what
I saw, he is now and now we got Germaine Pratt who didn't play at all in our last win over KC.

Expect Logan Wilson to have a big impact against that Chiefs Offense and it won't be good for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:02 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey boys and gals, just re-watched the Titans game and Logan was beating on King Henry and around the ball all game.

This dude is a local for me and I wanted us to draft him before we did. Besides Reader and a lot of guys on Defense Logan
was just fantastic against the Titans and could be our next great Linebacker. Just wanted to give some props to Wilson going
into our AFC Championship game against the Chiefs. He was in the game the last time we played but wasn't 100% from what
I saw, he is now and now we got Germaine Pratt who didn't play at all in our last win over KC.

Expect Logan Wilson to have a big impact against that Chiefs Offense and it won't be good for them.

I think he will be a major part of how they cover Kelce in this game. He is going to have a chance to get his hands on the ball.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think he will be a major part of how they cover Kelce in this game. He is going to have a chance to get his hands on the ball.

Feel the same, Logan can change games, watch for a tipped pass or something like that and some big stops with attitude.

Dude is an enforcer. Saw how Logan made a big stop late in the game on Henry and they just took Henry out and put in Hilliard.

King Henry was like "this dude is for real."

I don't know if that is what he said going to the sideline but that is what I caught from the way he went to the sideline.

That ain't working lol

They knew then we are one damn physical Defense along with Reader and the boys up front.

Hubbard also had a great game and expecting another one from him in the AFCG.
Reply/Quote
I’m slightly disappointed. I thought there was going to be a good Logan Wilson as Wolverine photoshop when I opened this thread…

[Image: logan_584x800_9a5af33a.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C584%2C800]

Reply/Quote
Logan is so good !

Logan, Trey, and Reader are the heartbeat of the defense and he is definitely one of the reasons the Bengals are playing so well. Glad he is back healthy again.

Have tried to rewatch that game several times but its hard for me to watch Burrow get hit like that so often. Weird because I've never had a problem rewatching any game before this one.

So I just watch the highlights of Titan game and rewatch the Raiders game instead lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:02 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey boys and gals, just re-watched the Titans game and Logan was beating on King Henry and around the ball all game.

Nate, I share your love of #55.  We need to see a photo of you rockin' a Logan Wilson Wyoming Cowboys jersey.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feel the same, Logan can change games, watch for a tipped pass or something like that and some big stops with attitude.

Dude is an enforcer. Saw how Logan made a big stop late in the game on Henry and they just took Henry out and put in Hilliard.

King Henry was like "this dude is for real."

I don't know if that is what he said going to the sideline but that is what I caught from the way he went to the sideline.

That ain't working lol

They knew then we are one damn physical Defense along with Reader and the boys up front.

Hubbard also had a great game and expecting another one from him in the AFCG.

Yes I thought was really good against the titans. Him and Trey as a tandem work so well together because their skill set compliments each others weaknesses.

And to OP. Absolutely love Wilson at times. Think their is room for him to grow and get even better which is exciting
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is so good !

Logan, Trey, and Reader are the heartbeat of the defense and he is definitely one of the reasons the Bengals are playing so well. Glad he is back healthy again.

Have tried to rewatch that game several times but its hard for me to watch Burrow get hit like that so often. Weird because I've never had a problem rewatching any game before this one.

So I just watch the highlights of Titan game and rewatch the Raiders game instead lol.

There is a lot of leadership  on this D.  Hubbard, Hilton, Bates, Bell, Awuzzie, Hill...  And when healthy Ogunjobe and Daniel's- with Apple (when he's not peacocking), Bailey, Kareem, Pratt, Sample, and Bachie in significant support.  Love this D.  And get Ossai back next year I think we will be formidable. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:19 PM)3wt Wrote: There is a lot of leadership  on this D.  Hubbard, Hilton, Bates, Bell, Awuzzie, Hill...  And when healthy Ogunjobe and Daniel's- with Apple (when he's not peacocking), Bailey, Kareem, Pratt, Sample, and Bachie in significant support.  Love this D.  And get Ossai back next year I think we will be formidable. 

If we can add an another legit edge guy (And Yes I too am hopeful for Ossai but 1 preseason game does'nt convince me) and a good starting caliber CB it will only make this unit even better...however that hinges on IF they keep both Larry O and Hill....we lose one and I think a 3T DT is a must to add either through FA or top 4 picks in draft.   
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m slightly disappointed. I thought there was going to be a good Logan Wilson as Wolverine photoshop when I opened this thread…

[Image: logan_584x800_9a5af33a.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C584%2C800]

Someone else is going to have to do that. I don't know how to lol
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is so good !

It would be tough for me if Burrow actually got hurt but he didn't so I can rewatch it no problem. His toughness is insane.

Our Defense though is the main reason I think we win tomorrow and Logan Wilson is a leader for us and sets the tone. The last
time the Chiefs could rely on a running game that was working but with a healthy Wilson, Pratt and Reader playing out of his mind
they might be forced to pass and our Defense is playing opportunistic right now.
Reply/Quote