Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol, so Cincinnati...
... Bearcats have a 22 point lead in the second half and blow it.

This will go down in Cincinnati lore as a feat of similar caliber as the Reds blowing a 2-0 series lead by losing 3 straight at home, and Hill's fumble in '15.

Man this city is just brutal on it's fans.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
**** Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 09:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ... Bearcats have a 22 point lead in the second half and blow it.

This will go down in Cincinnati lore as a feat of similar caliber as the Reds blowing a 2-0 series lead by losing 3 straight at home, and Hill's fumble in '15.

Man this city is just brutal on it's fans.

It was absolutely brutal to watch.... you could actually see them going off the deep end once Cumberland went out with 4 min to go
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nevada went to trapping and hurried them up on offense. They just rushed their shots. A shame that Clark and Washington went out this way. The bracket was promising too.
Reply/Quote
This entire area is a cesspool of under achieving sports teams. Undoubtedly, the worst in the entire nation. 

Can't believe how lucky i am to live around here. o_o

Gonna start working hard on my bandwagon game though. What's the reward for being some lame die-hard fan?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 01:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This entire area is a cesspool of under achieving sports teams. Undoubtedly, the worst in the entire nation. 

Can't believe how lucky i am to live around here. o_o

Gonna start working hard on my bandwagon game though. What's the reward for being some lame die-hard fan?

A kick straight to the balls at EXACTLY the time they’ve healed from the last kick.
Reply/Quote