Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol, we are EVERYWHERE
(02-13-2020, 12:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hey, I’ve even met a few Bengals fans in north central PA.  Not many, but they do exist.  

Nately lives somewhere around Pittsburgh, and he's a Bengals fan.  How can you trust a guy who lives around Pittsburgh and chose to be a Bengals fan?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 10:49 PM)jason Wrote: I'ma go with southeast...

That would be Philadelphia ... 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2020, 10:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That would be Philadelphia ... 

That's western New Jersey...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 04:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I live in South Central PA. Boooooooyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Actually, I don't know my geography. I live in York, PA. It's less than an hour east of Harrisburg and it's only like half hour away from Maryland, so that makes it South Central, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!
[Image: giphy.gif]

I stayed in York last year overnight on my way to pick up a horse trailer in Jarretsville Maryland. Stayed at the Tru Hotel, some kind of modern efficiency place right next to a steakhouse....which was good but the service was slow and sucky. 

Edit....Cheddars Scratch Kitchenhttps://cheddars.com/view-menus/2059/?cmpid=br:csk_ag:ie_ch:loc_ca:CSKGMB_dt:20190618_sn:gmb_gt:york-pa-2059_pl:locurl_rd:1053
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2020, 12:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nately lives somewhere around Pittsburgh, and he's a Bengals fan.  How can you trust a guy who lives around Pittsburgh and chose to be a Bengals fan?

The one Bengal fan that I know around here ain't wrapped too tight. Did some time in jail then opened up his own personal training gym in the basement of his moms house with equipment that he bought at Wal Mart after he got an online 'certification' that says hes a personal trainer.

Just imagine Brads stereotypical Steeler fan only wearing orange and black stripes and saying "who dey" and that's him. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2020, 04:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I live in South Central PA. Boooooooyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Actually, I don't know my geography. I live in York, PA. It's less than an hour east of Harrisburg and it's only like half hour away from Maryland, so that makes it South Central, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!

Are you in the gang ES3?  Cool

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2020, 10:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I stayed in York last year overnight on my way to pick up a horse trailer in Jarretsville Maryland. Stayed at the Tru Hotel, some kind of modern efficiency place right next to a steakhouse....which was good but the service was slow and sucky. 

Edit....Cheddars Scratch Kitchenhttps://cheddars.com/view-menus/2059/?cmpid=br:csk_ag:ie_ch:loc_ca:CSKGMB_dt:20190618_sn:gmb_gt:york-pa-2059_pl:locurl_rd:1053

For some reason, my wife LOVES Cheddars Scratch Kitchen. I don't. The food is okay but the prices are higher than the quality of the food and, as you said, the service leaves something to be desired.

Also, everytime I see a Tru Hotel, I can't help but wonder if it's related to TruTV and if there's a chance I'd see one of the Impractical Jokers there. I mean, I know the answer is no, but still ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 01:39 AM)jason Wrote: That's western New Jersey...

Easy there, fella. We don't claim Philadelphia. Pennsylvania can have it. Every summer Philadelphians come to our beaches and make them a lot dirtier which is very hard to do. 

(I type this looking around to make sure my wife can't see this. She's from Philly). 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 04:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Easy there, fella. We don't claim Philadelphia. Pennsylvania can have it. Every summer Philadelphians come to our beaches and make them a lot dirtier which is very hard to do. 

(I type this looking around to make sure my wife can't see this. She's from Philly). 

Oh I know... Wildwood is nothing but Iverson jerseys and Rocky tattoos.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote