Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lombardi's draft talk group mock draft Bengals picks.
We had a huge interactive 2 day long mock draft for first 3 rounds(no comps). For the Bengals fans(about 10 of us) coordinated together and came up with a big board.

ROUND 1:
In the first round we selected Vita vea bulldozing pass rushing Dt from Washington. He was third on our list after Tremain Edmunds and roquan Smith 4 and 5 we're mcg/Williams and Derwin James was 5th.

SECOND ROUND:
in the second round a lot of our top targets went right before us. Ended up going with James Daniels c out of Iowa. He was 5th on our second round list. Martinas Rankin, will Hernandez, Orlando brown, and isiah Wynn were our top 4 and all went in the 8 picks before our pick.

THIRD ROUND:in the third round we got our top targets in jamarco Jones ot osu. The rest of the list 2-5 was rangow, Leighton Vander esch, Kolton miller, and te. We listed our top 4 tes just in case late second early third round went crazy. So we went goedert, gesecki, fumagali, Andrews..,

Just wanted to post this to see what u guys thought.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't complain if it fell that way, but I think your board is a little messed up.

I really doubt that the Bengals have LB as a high priority. Having LBs 1 and 2 on the board doesn't seem to realistic for a team that plays a base nickel.
Reply/Quote
Would be ok with this
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 01:25 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I wouldn't complain if it fell that way, but I think your board is a little messed up.

I really doubt that the Bengals have LB as a high priority.  Having LBs 1 and 2 on the board doesn't seem to realistic for a team that plays a base nickel.

We knew Nelson for sure would be gone so at that point tackle was a reach.
Reply/Quote