Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London - Anyone Going?
Went the first time a couple of years back for the tie, it was neat but said after that don't care if I ever go back.

We will be skipping the game this year in London, if you haven't gone its worth doing once.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:57 AM)corpjet Wrote: Went the first time a couple of years back for the tie, it was neat but said after that don't care if I ever go back.

We will be skipping the game this year in London, if you haven't gone its worth doing once.

Mind me asking why? Too short of a trip for the money? Too expensive? What would you.have done differently?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will most definitely be there and I'm extremely excited for the experience!
Reply/Quote
If it wasn't so expensive for me I would. I'm not about to drop a couple grand to go watch the Bengals. I might go to the Seattle game though. That's a closer game for me than one in Cincinnati lol.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully I get tickets this time, I was on holiday the last time the team came over but I will be back for a fortnight this time.
It's only just over an hours flight for me from Edinburgh
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 03:02 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Thanks for that..

Here's more details.

Estimated Pricing on Double Occupancy

• Land Only - $2695 per person
  • Air & Land - $3995 per person
  • Pricing is an estimate and is subject to change depending on the finalized dates of the NFL schedule announcement.
  • The $250 per person deposit is fully refundable until you confirm your package after the NFL schedule announcement. You will have 10 business days to confirm your package option to be fully guaranteed a spot on the experience. After 10 business days, spots will be subject to availability.
  • PRIMESPORT will contact you via email once the schedule announcement is made with package options and pricing. You may call our customer support center to either reserve your full package or cancel your deposit for a full refund. Once your full package is reserved, your deposit will become nonrefundable and final payment will be due 75 days prior to the event.

I like football and all, but $8500 for two people to watch a game they may or may not win?  I don't like em $8500 worth.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They have a package on there that is 2625 per person for four nights in a hotel and a ticket to the game. Thats it. So basically a couple is paying 1300 per night at that hotel. That is absurd.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2019, 03:50 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They have a package on there that is 2625 per person for four nights in a hotel and a ticket to the game. Thats it. So basically a couple is paying 1300 per night at that hotel. That is absurd.

But, you get so much more.  There's a pre-game buffet, where Mikey himself greets you in the receiving line and personally kicks you in the 'gnads with his father's old wingtips while Katie mocks your manhood.  Worth the $4k alone right there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote