Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Stabbings
(04-09-2018, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And I am sure you'll be able to explain that after you get randomly stopped and patted down.

I mean, shit... ...AKA wooden shish kabobs.

The law allows for non-locking pocket knives with blades three inches or under. Most SAKs I know of would fit the bill.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
[Image: 6_E5_ACEEF_49_B3_45_E3_BD74_7430_F707_B2_D7.png]
(04-09-2018, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And I am sure you'll be able to explain that after you get randomly stopped and patted down.

I mean, shit...  ...AKA wooden shish kabobs.

I believe anyone who does not want to live with such laws should just move somewhere else.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-09-2018, 07:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: I address it to a general rise of hatred between ethnicities, fueled by parts of media and politics, which affects a cultural crucible like London especially. Radical Islam sure doesn't help either, so it's not just that one thing, but all of it.

Kudos to you for stating things as you see them.  I can't say I disagree, but I am admittedly viewing things from rather far away.