Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long injury report this week
(12-09-2021, 01:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: Is he?
I sure hope so.
Dude has been great (thus far)

Ah hell... I missed him right at the top when I scanned the list.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Markus Bailey played a good bit against the Steelers.

Is he out with an injury now?

All I know is is that his stinger was why Logan was covering punts.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:56 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Knock wood, Trae Waynes isn't on that list.....may need him if Awuzie isn't 100%

Trae Waynes is still on IR so he wouldn't be on the injury list.  The odds of Awuzie playing right now is pretty slim just judging from Zac's tone.  He said they "were keeping him off the foot" for yesterday and today.  I suppose the good news is that it doesn't appear to be broken but it is paranoia kicking in again because I keep thinking about that "minor" season-ending foot injury Joe Mixon had last season. His out for a few weeks ended up being 10.

However, Awuzie is dressed today and working on the side so perhaps things are trending upwards for him

Reiff and Hopkins are back out there today
Higgins is back at practice as well
Burrow is still limited but is participating in practice a bit today
Mixon is still out with a cold (partly so he doesn't infect the rest of the team)
Chris Evans is on rehab field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 03:28 PM)pally Wrote: Trae Waynes is still on IR so he wouldn't be on the injury list.  The odds of Awuzie playing right now is pretty slim just judging from Zac's tone.  He said they "were keeping him off the foot" for yesterday and today.  I suppose the good news is that it doesn't appear to be broken but it is paranoia kicking in again because I keep thinking about that "minor" season-ending foot injury Joe Mixon had last season. His out for a few weeks ended up being 10.

However, Awuzie is dressed today and working on the side so perhaps things are trending upwards for him

Reiff and Hopkins are back out there today
Higgins is back at practice as well
Burrow is still limited but is participating in practice a bit today
Mixon is still out with a cold (partly so he doesn't infect the rest of the team)
Chris Evans is on rehab field

Good news, this is better than I expected honestly after everyone going down in the weird Chargers game.
Reply/Quote
the official report...looks better than yesterday

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 08:18 PM)pally Wrote: the official report...looks better than yesterday

Great to see. Joe Bachie is full go.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Awuzie is practicing today. Fingers crossed that he has no setbacks.
Mixon is at practice but not participating. I'm not overly concerned yet, he played in the Green Bay game with no practice

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:30 PM)pally Wrote: Awuzie is practicing today. Fingers crossed that he has no setbacks.
Mixon is at practice but not participating. I'm not overly concerned yet, he played in the Green Bay game with no practice

Yeah and if it’s illness, hopefully
By Sunday he will be better. He may be weaker though and need to split more carries, which I would be fine with.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Joey B practicing normally and throwing normally today as well.
Reply/Quote
We will know more when the official list comes out this afternoon but it sounds like they will be in much better shape than we thought on Tues.

While final decisions will come tomorrow ...these guys are expected to play on Sunday
Awuzie
Waynes
Reiff
Hopkins
Mixon
Burrow
Higgins

Zac also said that Logan Wilson is NOT going on IR this week so someone else will have to be waived to clear a spot for Waynes. Why do I think that player could be Darius Phillips?

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:30 PM)pally Wrote: We will know more when the official list comes out this afternoon but it sounds like they will be in much better shape than we thought on Tues.

While final decisions will come tomorrow ...these guys are expected to play on Sunday
Awuzie
Waynes
Reiff
Hopkins
Mixon
Burrow
Higgins

Zac also said that Logan Wilson is NOT going on IR this week so someone else will have to be waived to clear a spot for Waynes.  Why do I think that player could be Darius Phillips?

More great news. I sure hope Logan can at least be ready to go if we make the Playoffs. I doubt we waive Phillips BTW.
Reply/Quote
LB is still a major concern on Sunday if Markus Bailey can't go. They protected Austin Calitro from the PS so I'm assuming that he is likely to be activated for the game. But compared to where things looked on Monday this is pretty darn good. Don't forget they will also have Kareem and WR Mike Thomas available after missing the Chargers game with the flu

Reply/Quote