Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Week
(02-01-2019, 01:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 3..

The last 3 years is what you are saying Lap has been reliable Sunset?

Thought he called the Eifert pick in the first. That was quite a few years back and was a bit surprising.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The last 3 years is what you are saying Lap has been reliable Sunset?

Nope, 3 days until our new HC is announced!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 01:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nope, 3 days until our new HC is announced!

Ah, yes, awesome!!!

Cannot wait, want to see Del Rio at DC and will be interested to see who all his assistants will be...

Exciting times!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 01:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nope, 3 days until our new HC is announced!

I'm going to freeze myself like Cartman until Monday.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ah, yes, awesome!!!

Cannot wait, want to see Del Rio at DC and will be interested to see who all his assistants will be...

Exciting times!!!

Well, we already know Daronte and Robert have been retained to coach the backfield. If they were going to let them go, they would have done it so they could get employment elsewhere. So we can expect new linebacker coaches and new line coaches.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 02:31 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm going to freeze myself like Cartman until Monday.

Lol, don't do that!  You don't want to miss the Superbowl, do you?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 02:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, we already know Daronte and Robert have been retained to coach the backfield. If they were going to let them go, they would have done it so they could get employment elsewhere. So we can expect new linebacker coaches and new line coaches.

Man, we needed a new LB coach so bad.

Too bad Pollack didn't fit, liked him but we might be able to find someone just as good.

Think Burney definately could of done better with all the talent on the D-line.
Reply/Quote
Like many I will be glad when the coach is finally hired. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new staff looks like and seeing if Del rio will be the new DC.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 02:41 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Like many I will be glad when the coach is finally hired. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new staff looks like and seeing if Del rio will be the new DC.

Me too!!!  This board is getting a little redundant......This board is getting a little redundant...... Ninja
Reply/Quote
What I want to see is as soon as that game is over taylor switches to a bengals hat. for the press conference lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 02:31 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm going to freeze myself like Cartman until Monday.

careful football might not exist anymore when they thaw you out
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 02:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Lol, don't do that!  You don't want to miss the Superbowl, do you?

Fine.... Tongue

(02-01-2019, 03:26 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: careful football might not exist anymore when they thaw you out

Ima wake up like:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll believe it when the ink is dry, Lucy... .
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 03:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The problem I have with this argument is that there have been many missed calls leading up to the Super Bowl.  The officials missed several calls that went in the Saints favor during the Dallas game.  It can be argued that those missed calls led to the Saint's victory over Dallas propelling Saints to the NFC championship game.  

A team cannot reasonably pick one call and say it cost them the chance to go to Super Bowl.  

There is a difference between some more possible missed calls or missed calls in the mix compared to a very big isolated call.  Also the call that was missed was not possible win for Saints.. it was 99% win for the Saints.. Late calls in games always bring a bit more difference.. Also this call was so egregious at such probably the biggest point in the game just magnifies the bad call even more
Reply/Quote

that was a funny episode.  lol  LMAO
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Two more days yay.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I swear it seems like six months since I made this thread. Shocked

One more day!
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2019, 12:18 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Yeah, good luck with that.

Those trash fans need to accept their karma for bounty-gate.  I find it hilarious how much they're crying.

Tiger No kidding! They're all belly-achin' over 1 call. We get 6-7 of them every damn Sunday.

Build a freakin' bridge and get over it!!
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote