Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look...No crutches!
no knee brace either. I realize it was picture day but I'm going to take positive where we can get it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well that is Chase getting his picture took
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice seeing CJ still functioning after that. Surprised it wasn't WAY worse from his reaction. Made me tear up at the time.

Crazy he might even play in the SB! Shocked
Reply/Quote
If CJ can play I will be surprised. pleasantly.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pat Kirwin on NFL Radio's "Movin' the Chains" show on Monday relayed a story about being at the press table at Arrowhead after the game. He said C.J. approached the table and then proceeded to jump (one legged) onto it- landing on his one good leg. He said the table was probably about 30 inches high.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 08:08 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Pat Kirwin on NFL Radio's "Movin' the Chains" show on Monday relayed a story about being at the press table at Arrowhead after the game. He said C.J. approached the table and then proceeded to jump (one legged) onto it- landing on his one good leg. He said the table was probably about 30 inches high.

One legged CJ ⚖️ Two legged Sample
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well that is Chase getting his picture took

The pictures released earlier only showed Tee.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think CJ will play in the Super Bowl. May be limited though. Who would pass up the opportunity to play? Glad he has 2 weeks to heal.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Crazy he could play while riley has missed line 6+ weeks due to a sprained ankle by the time of the game
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 11:20 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Crazy he could play while riley has missed line 6+ weeks due to a sprained ankle by the time of the game

Reiff tore a ligament in the ankle it wasn't just a simply sprain as first thought

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Man I hope he can at least get out there a bit.
Reply/Quote
I heard we were wearing black on black. Looks like black on white pants to me...
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 10:50 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think CJ will play in the Super Bowl. May be limited though. Who would pass up the opportunity to play? Glad he has 2 weeks to heal.

My other great sporting love is the Rugby League team the Wests Tigers, in 2005 we won the Grand Final (Superbowl). One of our key players hurt his ankle badly in the game to qualify for the Grand Final and had no right to play in the Grand Final. Not only did he play but he scored one of the most famous Grand Final tries in the history of the game helping us to victory. Here is the story of that incident, I thought I would post it as the similarities are there to be seen.

Reply/Quote