Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at it this way......
Every good team ends up with a questionable loss but this one was just stupid. Lou’s play calling of letting the RB be open every play even tho the RB was White’s first read every play was stupid. We stayed in zone entirely too long and all around played too conservative on D. And even when we sent zero blitzes and heavy pressure, we still let the RB be the open guy even though White was literally only looking at the RB. That was just unintelligent. I could’ve made those throws against that soft ass D
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well that will suck won't it, but we will still be right in the middle of the division hunt. But I don't believe we will be.  Tiger The way some of you (not you in particular)  are acting you'd think we had no wins.

im not surprised we lost this game... Im more surprised we have 5 wins...

But yeah the sky is falling for some
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:29 PM)Housh Wrote: Every good team ends up with a questionable loss but this one was just stupid. Lou’s play calling of letting the RB be open every play even tho the RB was White’s first read every play was stupid. We stayed in zone entirely too long and all around played too conservative on D. And even when we sent zero blitzes and heavy pressure, we still let the RB be the open guy even though White was literally only looking at the RB. That was just unintelligent. I could’ve made those throws against that soft ass D

Was it? It was the 3rd straight road game after the defense was on the field two thirds of the game last week in Baltimore. That wears on a team.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why are these the only possible choices?

Why couldn't we win both?

Talking 3 road wins in a row is hard to do. They should still beat the Jets though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: The only way a team is allowed to use either the "it's one game" or the Aaron Rodgers "R E L A X" responses after losses is to be able to point to one or more Lombardi's on the team's bookcase. It has to be EARNED. Otherwise the expectation is they are 100% ready to play each and every game and play fully up to their abilities every game. 

Well then let's pack it up, seasons over guys, no way they just had a bad game or overlooked the Jets after a big win.

You heard it here, we don't have a Lombardi so this loss ended the season.

I'll see you guys next year. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 10:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: For all the wrist slitters out there, look at it this way. Would you rather beat the Jets yesterday, then come in to the Browns game and lose, or would you rather take the loss yesterday and have them bounce back next week to beat a Division rival? Obviously we'd all love for them to win them all, but that is not reality. I will take the Jets loss and the wakeup call over them winning yesterday then dropping one to the Clowns.

Yes, need to move on. Look at the film of this game and improve our tackling and our blocking on the OL.

We are in a good place right now.

Pull off this win against the Stains go 3-0 in the ACFN and head into the bye looking good needs to be the focus.

3 road games in a row was my one concern going into the Jets game.
Reply/Quote