Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Look on the bright side
At least this is Burrow's last game this season. Fewer games = fewer chances for him to get massacred because of this miserable OL.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:20 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: At least this is Burrow's last game this season. Fewer games = fewer chances for him to get massacred because of this miserable OL.

This aged well.
Reply/Quote
Well ... I was at Buffalo Wind Wings for the first half. A guy sitting next to me said, "I'm so sorry," when the Chiefs went up 21-3. Then, I missed the Perine TD because I was signing a charge slip. Got two fresca and vodka shooters for the second half and was stunned to see Joe have the ball when I got back. The Bengals stopped the first Chief drive of the second half. The rest, well, you know!
Reply/Quote
Oops
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Can a mod please move this to JUNGLE NOISE?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:54 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Can a mod please move this to JUNGLE NOISE?

Agreed. That’s the only place where this will receive the proper ridicule.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Agreed. That’s the only place where this will receive the proper ridicule.

I actually laughed out loud when I read your response. 

Happy to be proven wrong. Joe Burrow is special. It’s like he won’t be denied. I’m obviously an LSU fan and am well aware of what he’s done in the past but, damn... bringing the Bengals to a super bowl in his first full season? Holy crap. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: This aged well.

About as well as his “Chase is a bust” take…

So in other words - like milk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: About as well as his “Chase is a bust” take…

So in other words - like milk.

Good memory 

Happy to be proven wrong... very proud Louisianian tonight 
Reply/Quote