Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look, what I called week 1, and now here we are! Zampese better figure it out.
(10-13-2016, 11:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Jordan Fred and the boys do not tolerate ANY disparaging comments about our lord and savior dalton.  Football competence or otherwise.   Best cloak those remarks or you'll be strung up around here. 

Reasonable criticism is allowed.

Claiming that Dalton never makes more than one read is a complete joke.  Anyone who makes that claim just does not know what is going on when he watches a football game.  Anyone who knows anything about football can see that Dalton makes multiple reads and often hits a check down receiver.

In fac t the Dalton haters used to claim that he checked down too often and was nothing but a "dink and dunk" QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 01:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I will say it again...

Slant, Screen and Seam routes will open up this Offense.

Hope Zamp is thinking the same.

He don't have half the sense to take a dump let along call those routes. 
Reply/Quote
Not choosing sides and it is still early in his OC career But Zampese needs to get it going somehow.

Which will not be easy with the O-lines play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 06:09 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: on that particular play Andy had great protection he just missed him it happens I can't complain about Andy he's been our most consistent player thus far

Yup, sometimes guys just miss em.....bet he saw the film and was like WTF.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2016, 04:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yup, sometimes guys just miss em.....bet he saw the film and was like WTF.

But its so much easier to see from his prospective... Kid standing in front of the TV is way more difficult than looking over 6'6" linemen.
Reply/Quote
He still sucks.
Reply/Quote
Still valid... BUMP
Reply/Quote
What a fresh perspective. Totally bump worthy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
After week 1 last year, even with the win, I knew he had no business being the OC. We got lucky to win his first game, he was horrid and still is! I told you all after week 1 of this man's first game on the job!!
Reply/Quote
With 10 days before the enxt game.... And no improvement shown from Zampese over last years shit feast..

Its time to fire him and find someone half ass competent at calling plays.

If they don't make this move (they being marvin) then those above marvin should replace both.

Defense is good even missing arguably its best player. Offense was good in spurts but the play calling never allowed it to take advantage of the talent on board.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: With 10 days before the enxt game....  And no improvement shown from Zampese over last years shit feast..

Its time to fire him and find someone half ass competent at calling plays.

If they don't make this move (they being marvin)  then those above marvin should replace both.

Defense is good even missing arguably its best player.   Offense was good in spurts but the play calling never allowed it to take advantage of the talent on board.
One bleak game ...I could see some excuses but....we lost another.. winnable, at home. 2 games....no td's and 9 total points (at home?)  We had some good plays but... nothing sustained.  Ross i the fastest guy in th NFL.....we only tried end arounds...no deep route?  You send him DEEP and fast and....force a defense to adapt. THEN....there's SPACE.

What's the NEW RULES on pass interference? We need to know because we're getting shafted on BOTH sides of whatever it is.
The O Line was not as awful as game 1, yet still was poor and erratic. I'm not(so far) saying fire Marvin.  Zampese? He's easily replaced.  Yeah. once a season begins there's fewer GOOD guys to be had but...It's dismal enough that a mediocre OC would be a gain.  Zampese HAS (eventually) spotted a couple things.   One... Erickson can make plays at WR.  You can make a case he was our "player of the game".  Another...Andy in shotgun usually, and with no back blocking much...is a luxury if the line is sub par. I Saw Andy under Center with Hewitt in. That helped but.. we really failed to put good stuff together.

I see TALENT. I do not see a solid TEAM. I do not see the pace of DEVELOPMENT I would want.  I was out west when Bill Walsh took a team WORSE than this... to the top.  Their first super bowl..... the whole secondary  was guys with less experience than Dennard.  Montana was not that experienced... MOST of the key guys were not. Walsh.. found VALUE and quickly.. shaped them into SOLID winners.  I could make an impressive list of Niner STARS who were never rd 1 picks.
Reply/Quote
I mean ****, I'd be content if they fired him and named James Urban the interim OC for the remainder of the season.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
That last hit on Bodine pretty much sealed the season for the team.  Couldn't find a good photo online, but if anyone has a gif of it please share it.   I felt sorry for Bodine and the team. Too early to give up.

[Image: jj-watt-hit.jpg]   Violin  Violin
Reply/Quote
740 you were right.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 10:49 PM)bonesaw Wrote: what if he would've got sacked for the eight time and knocked us back????  

A screen would've been a nice call

(09-15-2017, 11:57 AM)bonesaw Wrote: 740 you were right.

Thanks, although I certainly do wish I was wrong. 
Reply/Quote
Never forget the profit aka 740Bengal. Lol, have a good evening folks I'm still on cloud 9 that we actually did something. Mutiny or not !
Reply/Quote