Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding a Way to Lose
This team is great at finding a way to lose. Help me complete my list:

-Fumble in the waning seconds of a game when all they had to do was fall on the ground.
-Personal fouls
-Missed FG
-Missing Open WR's
-Running Back slips and falls so he can't take the handoff
-Defense gets gashed by a RB off the street with Leveon Bell out
-Interception to DE that gets returned for a TD
-Bad snap on extra point

What are some other ones you've seen? What are your favorites?
Reply/Quote
The Dalton 2.0 game was a classic...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Constantly losing to ROOKIE QB'S MAKING THEIR FIRST START.
Reply/Quote
That's what bad teams do. The battle for the number 1 pick Sunday will be a comedy of errors.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You can add jumping offside giving the team a free play so Adam Jones can be beat by 7 yards spun around like a top and falling on his ass.
Reply/Quote
You can add that our best defensive player and the leader of our defense is an idiot,, but ownership and coaches will always make excuses for his behavior because they are incapable of correcting it..
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:09 AM)Spider Wrote: You can add that our best defensive player and the leader of our defense is an idiot,, but ownership and coaches will always make excuses for his behavior because they are incapable of correcting it..

He's been better recently...but yes...he's volatile. I look for him to eventually be lifetime banned.

Adam Jones has to get 2-3 PI calls a game. Some are questionable...but I really think the officials just don't like him.
Reply/Quote
What really gets me is Dalton is missing some open throws, and a good amount of these misses are when he's not actually under duress.
You'd think a QB in the prime of his career would be at the top of his game, not having such a drastic decline like he is now.
Yes, the OL likely has made Andy question things, feel rushed, etc. But he's dropping his eyes, thinking pressure is coming at times when it isn't, and just seems rattled.

Maybe things eventually improve if/when Ross and Eifert return, but at some point, we have to stop making excuses for QB play.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Marvs terrible game management shows again. He deserves to be shitcanned for calling a timeout before the first drive of OT. Like wtf were you talking about? Dinner plans? ugh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:02 AM)Goalpost Wrote: You can add jumping offside giving the team a free play so Adam Jones can be beat by 7 yards spun around like a top and falling on his ass.

Jones has to lead the league in pass interference calls.
Reply/Quote