Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for McPherson jersey
I see there are some Nike jerseys on NFL Shop and other legitimate sites. I saw on some knockoff sites the jerseys are about half price to those. I fear they are in China and using poor quality material. Does anyone know of a good deal on a legitimate site? Thanks in advance.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 08:16 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I see there are some Nike jerseys on NFL Shop and other legitimate sites. I saw on some knockoff sites the jerseys are about half price to those. I fear they are in China and using poor quality material. Does anyone know of a good deal on a legitimate site? Thanks in advance.

The China jerseys aint bad at all. Usually all sewn on nameplates, numbers etc. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 08:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The China jerseys aint bad at all. Usually all sewn on nameplates, numbers etc. 

Just depends on what you want. You (and most Bengals fans) will be able to tell that it’s a fake because a few things are always a little off with the Chinese jerseys. If that doesn’t bother you then save your $ and buy them.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 08:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The China jerseys aint bad at all. Usually all sewn on nameplates, numbers etc. 

is there a particular vendor you order from?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Found a nice 100 percent cotton McPherson t-shirt at a Bengals Store on ebay. It was only $19.99 plus shipping. It looks like a jersey and I didn't want to pay over $100. I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 10:59 PM)basballguy Wrote: is there a particular vendor you order from?

No. I just look for good deals and always read reviews before ordering.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote