Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Special Contributors
I would like somebody to do a comparison of today's Bengals players to past Bengals players in terms of performance. For example how does Andy Dalton compared to Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason.

Another example would be how does AJ Green compared to former great at wide receivers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 02:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would like somebody to do a comparison of today's Bengals players to past Bengals players in terms of performance.  For example how does Andy Dalton compared to Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason.

Another example would be how does AJ Green compared to former great at wide receivers.

That would be cool. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 01:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I will be making the final decisions on who will make up the contributor staff over the next few days. There's quite a few names to consider...who've already expressed interest, and I'll keep your offer in mind as well.

Basically, anything Bengals related: opinion, player spotlights, analytical/statistical, historical, etc. Pretty much anything that would make for an informative, interesting or entertaining read.

Absolutely.  :andy:

I would love to contribute. However, since I start a new job Monday and all I could write about is lawnmower, BBQ and beer drinking stories, I doubt it would be a great contribution even if I did stay at a "Holiday Inn" last night. However, I will be doing a nice piece on the new mancave when completed. I'm really looking forward to that one. I might even give out a few season tickets. Well, to the mancave, so don't get excited. LOL!

Reply/Quote