Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Ced jersey?
One of the 1st sites where I saw that they have our #1 Draft pick. Also have a Hawk:

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.ru/nfl-elite-jerseys-elite-cincinnati-bengals-c-1949_612_618.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd be interested if they had a Fisher jersey.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.
Reply/Quote
I need to get a Hill jersey soon..

I got a Dalton & Maualuga jersey as of now.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:44 PM)TommyBoy Wrote: Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.

Who cares? I bought a replica Geno jersey, made by Nike, complete with NFLPA endorsement, for $50.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:44 PM)TommyBoy Wrote: Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.

I was wondering why they were so cheap Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd be interested if they had a Fisher jersey.

I was actually looking for a Dawson, but I went with the Gray Kirkpatrick, White Hill, and Black Geno

Reply/Quote
These jerseys are Chinese knock off jerseys, that's why they're so cheap. Some people have had major problems with the knock offs while others deem them better. I got my wife a Seahawks one and we compared them to an official one, we saw no difference. The Bengals are trickier because the knock offs tend to ha e different shades of orange.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was actually looking for a Dawson, but I went with the Gray Kirkpatrick, White Hill, and Black Geno

How much was shipping?
Reply/Quote

They get you with the shipping ($20). So I got 3 jerseys for just under $90. Word of advice: if you order do not pay via Western Union or use your bankcard.

I have a separate charge card I use for purchases such as these alone.

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: How much was shipping?

$20 until you get to 10 items; then free

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: $20 until you get to 10 items; then free

Have you ordered from them before?
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Have you ordered from them before?

They are all the same; however, I have order from this particular site before. We have ordered numerous Jerseys for Jersey Friday at work and have only had one Jersey that was incorrect (actually got a very small Abercrombie female T-Shirt) and one that was damaged. Keep in mind IF they do get it wrong you are not getting a "refund". You will get a free jersey on your next order. Quality varies; although, we've never gotten one that we were not impressed with (except the 2 mentioned earlier)

Reply/Quote
Thanks for the link bfine! I have not bought a knock off in a few years, but when I did i bought 2 Bengals jerseys (Maualuga, C. Johnson), and a Blue Jackets blank jersey and loved all of them. I searched this site and it seems to have good reviews and a lot of options. I spent a good amount of time looking through it and finding all kinds of Bengals, Reds, and Buckeyes stuff. Had a cart with 6 items and it was only gonna cost me $115...then I figured I'd better check my bank account and decided I should wait a couple of weeks to pull the trigger as spare cash is not plentiful at the moment. I will definitely be ordering in the next few weeks though so if anyone buys from there and gets their items in the next few weeks please report back here with a review. Pictures would be awesome too if you do ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I am not a huge fan of player jersey's. I got a customized one with my last name on it.
Reply/Quote
I've been itching for a new jersey, but I'm waiting until they change uniforms again. I know as soon as I buy the current one, the next day they will announce new uniforms.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:24 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I've been itching for a new jersey, but I'm waiting until they change uniforms again. I know as soon as I buy the current one, the next day they will announce new uniforms.

In 2010 I bought a Chad, T.O., and Carson Jersey.

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 09:17 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am not a huge fan of player jersey's.  I got a customized one with my last name on it.

Same here. with #68

If they change jerseys, and I hope they do soon, I'll do another custom one. I've gone through Palmer,Chad, Ocho, Maualuga, and Dalton. It was getting ridiculous.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Who the hell buys O lineman jerseys? Browns fans do but they don't have a whole lot of choices. For years their best player was the KR.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:07 PM)jason Wrote: Who the hell buys O lineman jerseys?  Browns fans do but they don't have a whole lot of choices.  For years their best player was the KR.

My favorite Jersey is a Mitchell & Ness #78

Reply/Quote