Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Ced jersey?
(05-18-2015, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My favorite Jersey is a Mitchell & Ness #78

Well now that's acceptable.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 01:07 PM)jason Wrote: Who the hell buys O lineman jerseys?  Browns fans do but they don't have a whole lot of choices.  For years their best player was the KR.

My GD Jersey that I have been complimented to death on, is an orange, on-field Whitworth Whatever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I am not ever buying another Jersey.

I bought TO- alligator arms played one year.

I bought Burfict in the stadium shop last year at the Carolina game and he was concussed.

I am the schleprock of jersey wearers.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who cares?  I bought a replica Geno jersey, made by Nike, complete with NFLPA endorsement, for $50.

I bought 2 Nike NFL Licensed Jerseys for my sons 2 years ago for $90+ a piece and they ***** lettering and numbering peeled off the back when washing them within the first 2 months. I was pissed to say the least and have had better luck with the Chinese knockoffs and because of the shit support I got from the NFL Shop about the issue, I will happily do so too.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
I still proudly wear a Peter Warrick Puma Jersey I got on eBay for 15 bucks. Come on guys, stop laughing.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 12:08 AM)Storer50 Wrote: I still proudly wear a Peter Warrick Puma Jersey I got on eBay for 15 bucks. Come on guys, stop laughing.

I have a 1998 Neil O'Donnell jersey that I got from ebay for an understandably low price. I live in Pittsburgh, so wearing it about is a doubletake-causing hoot.
Reply/Quote