Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Camps will go on as scheduled
(06-29-2020, 03:25 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: And your post saying your country of 25 million people that only had 100 deaths proves how weak this virus is.

What a dumb post mate. You should spread the garbage you are spewing as it puts peoples lives at risk.
(06-29-2020, 07:51 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: What a dumb post mate. You should spread the garbage you are spewing as it puts peoples lives at risk.

Agreed.

But, don't you mean, "You SHOULDN'T," rather than should? Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(06-29-2020, 07:51 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: What a dumb post mate. You should spread the garbage you are spewing as it puts peoples lives at risk.

It's people like that that have our death numbers and rate of infection way outta whack. Some people just love to be the smartest person in the room. Unfortunately if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-29-2020, 07:20 PM)jason Wrote: I keep hearing of potential long term damage to the lungs and heart... Even if that isn't so, young folks are doing a great job of spreading it at the moment.

Yeah, it isn't right, just saying we cannot shut down the world for it.

Have to look at the bright side where older people are not getting the virus and dying as much as they were.
(06-28-2020, 01:21 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Americans are interesting people at times.

Says the guy that lives in a country where this is a perfectly normal occurrence... :P

[Image: 170727_abc_social_giant_spider_16x9_992.jpg]

Dude, I'm getting ready for bed and you post that?!?!?
(06-30-2020, 12:54 AM)Earendil Wrote: Dude, I'm getting ready for bed and you post that?!?!?

Yeah, I am a bit of an arachnophobe. That is some scary shit man. Shocked
(06-30-2020, 12:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Says the guy that lives in a country where this is a perfectly normal occurrence... Tongue

[Image: 170727_abc_social_giant_spider_16x9_992.jpg]

lol, I had one of those crawl across the windscreen of my car a couple of weeks ago, they are harmless.
(06-29-2020, 07:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Agreed.

But, don't you mean, "You SHOULDN'T," rather than should? Wink

Yes I meant shouldn't lol, 
(06-30-2020, 03:35 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: lol, I had one of those crawl across the windscreen of my car a couple of weeks ago, they are harmless.

[Image: vN6biZB.gif]

(06-28-2020, 01:21 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Americans are interesting people at times.

Better then being from a continent populated from convicts from England poor aboriginals got invaded. My replies keep getting deleted let's see if this one sticks.
(06-30-2020, 12:57 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I am a bit of an arachnophobe. That is some scary shit man. Shocked

Very few people like spiders they need to come up with a name for people that like them and just call the rest of us normal.
(06-30-2020, 06:48 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Better then being from a continent populated from convicts from England poor aboriginals got invaded. My replies keep getting deleted let's see if this one sticks.

Good try mate, 
How dumb were the English, they sent all their Criminals here
[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam...cocos3.jpg]

While they stayed in England
[Image: article-1343193-0C99EB5E000005DC-703_634x418.jpg]

I think I would have been stealing the loaf of bread that was a big enough crime to be sent to Australia too.
(06-30-2020, 05:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: vN6biZB.gif]

They are fine mate, its these little fellas you need to worry about 
[Image: spider%20bite.jpg]

They are in most people's backyards and like hiding in shoes, I see one at least every couple of months. I have some interesting stories about these. Though the snakes are much worse than the spiders.
(06-30-2020, 06:53 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Very few people like spiders they need to come up with a name for people that like them and just call the rest of us normal.

I think the name is Australian lol
(06-30-2020, 06:59 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Good try mate, 
How dumb were the English, they sent all their Criminals here
[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam...cocos3.jpg]

While they stayed in England
[Image: article-1343193-0C99EB5E000005DC-703_634x418.jpg]

I think I would have been stealing the loaf of bread that was a big enough crime to be sent to Australia too.

I agree you got the better end of that deal and never claimed the English was smart.
(06-30-2020, 06:48 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Better then being from a continent populated from convicts from England poor aboriginals got invaded. My replies keep getting deleted let's see if this one sticks.

Don’t knock Australia. They gave us Margot Robbie.

(06-30-2020, 07:09 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: They are fine mate, its these little fellas you need to worry about 
[Image: spider%20bite.jpg]

They are in most people's backyards and like hiding in shoes, I see one at least every couple of months. I have some interesting stories about these. Though the snakes are much worse than the spiders.

Funnel-Web?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(06-30-2020, 05:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: vN6biZB.gif]

LMAO!!! Hilarious
I've taken it upon myself to do some research. After reading some articles on the effects of UV light and nicotine I started down the rabbit hole. This is what I've come up with it to protect myself:

---I installed UV lighting in my house. My living room is like a tanning bed. I also mix in a blacklight in the evenings just because it looks cool, and it can't hurt.

---I precribed myself 10 Marlboro Reds and 1/3 of Juul Pod daily.

---I use the Keto diet for healthy fats and proteins. Saturdays are my "cheat day" AKA Coney Crate day.

---Im following Hershal Walkers highly touted 1987 workout regime which utilizes pushups and situps only.

---I take 3x the recommended Emergen-C daily. My immune system is basically roided up.

---No fap except on weekends and holidays.

---Ive been listening to a lot of Tool just to pump me for a potential battle with Covid.

---I take 17 baby aspirin a day.

---Im intermediate fasting, my schedule is 23/1.

---If I want to drink alcohol I mix vodka with Green Tea and creatine. I call it "Crea-Tea"

In doing all of this I know I'm ok. But I still wear a mask just to appease the sheep. If Covid even thinks about coming for me Ill knock that ***** the eff out.

Stay safe, people!!!!