Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Juju and Conner will be out vs us!
(11-20-2019, 05:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF we can't beat the Steelers now...when???

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sad when they know they can beat you without their best WR and RB, but with a rookie QB.   Gaah
Reply/Quote
I 'joked" (little did I know it was a possibility) during the offseason that we could go 1-15 as long as we beat the Steelers and it'd be a successful season......

I stand by that statement (unfortunately).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Steelers will just employ the next men up, and they'll do just fine against us. I would absolutely love it if we get our first win against them and wreck their playoff hopes at the same time, but for as much as I can't stand the Steelers they never get derailed by injuries. Of course Rudolph isn't as good as Roethlisberger etc etc but injuries have never stopped them winning games. Fingers crossed we pound them though
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win this game. I am convinced of it.

The Steelers will be fielding what amounts to a JV team. 2nd, 3rd and even 4th string players at every skill position. Seriously, this is literally a preseason game line up. After a tumultuous and distracting week. On the road.
They have no running game whatsoever and their passing game is abysmal. Even the Bengals D will be able to keep that pitiful offense in check. ....which affects their defense. No defense can keep up with a whole game of 3 and outs and interceptions. Eventually, you run out of gas.

Go to the game. Be part of a rare Bengal home victory against the Steelers....a victory that pretty much kills whatever hope they had for a wildcard slot. And assuming the Bengals don't win another game thereafter, we still get our draft pick.

So;
We beat the Steelers at home, we kill their playoff hopes, we smuggly send their fans back to wherever they came from, and it doesn't affect our draft pick. That's what a successful Bengal season looks like this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 08:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, maybe 13-3.  

That's the exact score that popped into my head. The steelers will only score 13 but one of those TDs will be from the D or special teams and the Bengals will only be able to put up 3 against their defense. 

So, offense to offense, the score will be 6-3 pitt. Shitty snoozefest.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2019, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So then, Bengals only lose by 10, rather than 31?

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Same numbers too. 
Reply/Quote
The defense will only give up 450 yds. We will murder them.
Reply/Quote
Having some of their best players out will only make this loss more depressing by getting beat by a team with more injuries than we have.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 10:37 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Having some of their best players out will only make this loss more depressing by getting beat by a team with more injuries than we have.

I disagree. Win is a win.
We won't be playing with our best either.
No Dalton, Green, Jamal Williams, and our Future Draft picks that we haven't picked yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2019, 07:49 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Denny?
Does it matter?

Jenny could put up 100 yards on this D.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 02:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I disagree. Win is a win.
We won't be playing with our best either.
No Dalton, Green, Jamal Williams, and our Future Draft picks that we haven't picked yet.

Yeah .... I wasn’t saying we are going to win. I’m saying we’re going to get beat by a team missing even more key players than we are.

0-11 by 4pm Sunday.
Reply/Quote