Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Le'Veon....lied?
(07-30-2016, 01:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If you want a thread in smack to take off, try placing actual smack in OP.

Leave my cricket alone and stay on topic.  My OP sat there for well over 50 minutes while 3 or 4 Steelers were logged on before one of you geniuses finally responded.  I'd say that's being smacked.  (or stunned)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 02:20 PM)McC Wrote: Is that what passes for a pet in Pittsburgh?

No, Pittsburgh isn't allowed to have pets anymore after an unapologetic long history of abusing harmless house cats who think thy're fierce because they have a bad attitude.

[Image: 3816628162_1d4c3dc397.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 03:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Leave my cricket alone and stay on topic.  My OP sat there for well over 50 minutes while 3 or 4 Steelers were logged on before one of you geniuses finally responded.  I'd say that's being smacked.  (or stunned)

Anyone who saw it was wondering how it slipped out of Around the NFL.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2016, 02:20 PM)McC Wrote: Is that what passes for a pet in Pittsburgh?
Yes and no.
It's a Pennsylvanian Crotch Cricket.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The funny thing about the whole situation is Goodell scheduling the first Steelers-Bengals game during Burfict's suspension to try and give the Steelers an advantage(just like how he tried to schedule Steelers-Pats during Brady's suspension last year), and it blew up in his face because of Bell. Of course, I won't be surprised if Roger delays the appeal until week 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 05:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: The funny thing about the whole situation is Goodell scheduling the first Steelers-Bengals game during Burfict's suspension to try and give the Steelers an advantage(just like how he tried to schedule Steelers-Pats during Brady's suspension last year), and it blew up in his face because of Bell.  Of course, I won't be surprised if Roger delays the appeal until week 3.

...so predictable  LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 05:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: ....and it blew up in his face because of Bell.  Of course, I won't be surprised if Roger delays the appeal until week 3.

You mean like last year, when BOTH Bell and Bryant were out against NE but, of course, Brady still played?
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 03:34 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You mean like last year, when BOTH Bell and Bryant were out against NE but, of course, Brady still played?

Only because the court overrode Goodell's evil plan1!!!!!!!   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2016, 05:33 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If all of this is true and they don't, it will be very hard to take this league seriously anymore. Rules are rules no matter who you are.

recent political events say otherwise...   But hopefully at least an organization like the NFL can be consistent to itself.
Reply/Quote