Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Los Angeles Rams
(01-19-2016, 10:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't necessarily mind stadiums but they need to be multi purpose.    I also think of you build a stadium you need to do an area like the Rams are doing in LA.

That being said I would be ok with states not allowing and public money going to them.

I don't know man.  Ive always thought the best stadium locations are as centrally located to the heart of the city as possible.  PBS is a good example, as well as Coor's field and Ed Jones dome.   Think Rams LA location is going to be another HUGE windfall for Kroenke, he already owns all the land surrounding the stadium.  Better not get any additional taxpayer dollars considering.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I don't know man.  Ive always thought the best stadium locations are as centrally located to the heart of the city as possible.  PBS is a good example, as well as Coor's field and Ed Jones dome.   Think Rams LA location is going to be another HUGE windfall for Kroenke, he already owns all the land surrounding the stadium.  Better not get any additional taxpayer dollars considering.

0 tax money out there.

The reason it's profitable is the surrounding area.
Reply/Quote
Although it does not receive as much press pretty much every large business that relocates get tax breaks or some other benefit from the local community or state. The business holds all the cards and different areas will get in a bidding war to bring them in.

I don't think it is right, but that is the way things work right now.
Reply/Quote