Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramsey to Rams
Wow, for 2 firsts and a 4th.. Talk about the price of desperation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jalen-ramsey-trade-rumors-rams-acquire-cornerback-for-three-draft-picks/ar-AAIPKaU?ocid=spartandhp

Quote:The Rams have acquired Ramsey from the Jaguars for two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021 and a fourth-round pick in 2021, according to ESPN.

But hey, the Bengals picked up Torry McTaylor 3 weeks ago, so they're good.. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Saw it coming after hearing about the Marcus Peters trade earlier.

And it's in his name, Ramsey Smirk
Reply/Quote
Makes sense, they could use the secondary help. Could use the star power.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 09:59 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Makes sense, they could use the secondary help. Could use the star power.

I'm not sure that a star DB is going to put them where they want to be.  Their OL is what is in disarray, just from what I saw on Red Zone action on Sunday, Whitworth was responsible for 2 sacks, and whoever took over at RG for them isn't getting it done, either.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Unless they draft like madmen in the later rounds, the Ram's approach simply isn't sustainable. They're gonna go 3 straight years without a number one pick.

If they get a superbowl, I suppose it's all worth it, but this seems like a classic example of mortgaging the future.
Reply/Quote
Lol the Rams screwed up so bad. They traded two first round picks without a contract in place. Like Richard Sherman said the Rams better just back the brinks truck up to Ramsey's front door.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 01:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol the Rams screwed up so bad. They traded two first round picks without a contract in place. Like Richard Sherman said the Rams better just back the brinks truck up to Ramsey's front door.

I think that you might be right, about that deal being a screw up of epic proportions.  Their OL is in serious need of help, as well.  After losing Saffold in FA, the interior doesn't have quite the same effectiveness as last year, and now Whitworth seems to be hitting that wall.  They're going to wish they had those 1st round selections, over the next couple drafts.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote