Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss Today Should End Marvin
I dont think we will lose.

But if we lose today and give the Browns their first W on our field... Marvin should be fired on his way off the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think we will lose.

But if we lose today and give the Browns their first W on our field... Marvin should be fired on his way off the field.

If it goes the other way should Hue be fired?

I'd like to see them fire Hue and save themselves a bus ticket back to clv as he could just stay here
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Emphasis on should
Reply/Quote
A Browns win is in no way out of the question !

But we could lose 100 - 0 and Mike isn't going to fire Marvin in season. He should have been fired long ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: A Browns win is in no way out of the question !

But we could lose 100 - 0 and Mike isn't going to fire Marvin in season. He should have been fired long ago.

He did it with Shula, so you never know...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think we will lose.

Marvin is......okay but is he GOOD?  If we are THE team able to lose to the winless Browns....that is NOT good.  There ain't someone out there we'd expect is any better. Post Season? Then there's job seekers who have some resume.

NO "sure thing"   Elite coach is begging to replace Marvin.  We'd be fishing.  Even POST Season..... we might get WORSE.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He did it with Shula, so you never know...

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm not going to bet the farm.
Reply/Quote
The Browns will win a game this season — maybe two — but they won’t beat Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Browns will win a game this season — maybe two — but they won’t beat Cincinnati.

I sure hope you're right fan but as bad as we are ? any given Sunday ya know

And then add in the face that ML led teams regularly drop a game to awful Browns teams and........
Reply/Quote
Nothing will happen. If we lose the excuse will be that Clevelands a tough division rival, it's always a hard fought game between these two teams yada yada yada. I'm at the point where I think we are screwed even more if Marvin is fired during the season. Whoever is promoted (even though nobody is worthy) will be our couch for the next several years. We just need to ride it out.
Reply/Quote
I believe the Bengals will win today, but anything that gets Marvin run off I'm OK with.
Reply/Quote
There's no way they fire Marvin mid-season...but with this win we're 5-6. I think with each win we get that it increases the chances that Marvin is retained. We all know how the Bengals roll.

With that said, 2 of our wins are against an 0-11 team. The AFC is epically weak this year. It's going to inflate our record.
Reply/Quote
Hell, we're going on a run to 9-7! Marvin saves his job but unfortunately goes 0-8 in the playoffs.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:42 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Hell, we're going on a run to 9-7!  Marvin saves his job but unfortunately goes 0-8 in the playoffs.

I could see us making the playoffs at 7-9 and Marvin saving his job.

They'd bring back Hue as the OC. Probably keep Guenther. Shuffle some of the position coaches.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I could see us making the playoffs at 7-9 and Marvin saving his job.

They'd bring back Hue as the OC. Probably keep Guenther. Shuffle some of the position coaches.

I like it.

Big money saver as well.  Coaches don't come cheap, unless....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:46 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I like it.

Big money saver as well.  Coaches don't come cheap, unless....

Yeah...keep Marvin. Let Centers and Guards leave in free agency. Those positions are useless.

What could go wrong???  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's no way they fire Marvin mid-season...but with this win we're 5-6. I think with each win we get that it increases the chances that Marvin is retained. We all know how the Bengals roll.

With that said, 2 of our wins are against an 0-11 team. The AFC is epically weak this year. It's going to inflate our record.

Against teams that are 500 or better at this moment, they are 1-5, and have been outscored 85-139. 

Huge test coming up this week. If they can find a way to beat the Steelers, all of a sudden, things get very interesting.
Reply/Quote
I dont care about a W this week. I want vengeance. We have Marvin. Even if we went to playoffs it would be 1 and done and an inevitable extensions for his dumb ass! I wish we had Reggie Nelson this week. Just sayin!

Reply/Quote
I'm glad we won but we still ain't beating the steelers next week and because of that Marvin should be fired.
Reply/Quote
Barring a miracle finish and playoff run, I still want Marv and PA gone.

Over the last 2 years:

4-0 against Browns
7-15-1 against everyone else
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote