Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss Today Should End Marvin
(11-26-2017, 07:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I dont care about a W this week. I want vengeance. We have Marvin. Even if we went to playoffs it would be 1 and done and an inevitable extensions for his dumb ass! I wish we had Reggie Nelson this week. Just sayin!

Isn't it a shame that the Bengals have been mismanaged to the point that fans hope for the team to lose?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 08:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Isn't it a shame that the Bengals have been mismanaged to the point that fans hope for the team to lose?

I didn’t exactly say that, but yes!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are quietly playing their way out of a top ten draft pick.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 08:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: They are quietly playing their way out of a top ten draft pick.

Who even cares anymore? Look what they did with last years.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 08:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: They are quietly playing their way out of a top ten draft pick.

There's the cloud in front of that silver lining
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Aren't they the masters of that? Even when they were perennially 4-12 they'd win a couple games at the end of the year against good teams just to give us some hope...only to diminish the next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 02:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think we will lose.

But if we lose today and give the Browns their first W on our field... Marvin should be fired on his way off the field.

Marvin is family to them. If they are in a position where they want to part ways, they will do it in a way where he can maintain his dignity. No way they'd let him go mid-season.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote