Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my dog today
sorry for your loss....

May you find another loving companion in the future
Reply/Quote
I'm truly sorry to hear that. I know my words won't take away the sadness you and your family are experiencing but you are in my thoughts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Harley Dog, she looked like a true fan. Pets are a trip, you have to plan on them dying within your lifetime and it just sucks when I have to think that way...its so hard putting them down, Im lucky my wife used to work for animal control in her younger days so she was a pro at it ..but myself?! I was a wreck and couldnt watch
Maybe give it some time and then get a new pup....?
Reply/Quote
I am ordering the nameplate for the bottom of the frame. Please let me know what you think and if you have ideas, please share. Plate has 4 lines and so far I have this:

Isabell (Tinky) Lucille East
#1 Friend, Bengals Fan & Good Luck Charm
Your Presence Will Remain With Us 4Ever
Go Bengals! Win it ALL for Tinky

Reply/Quote
May you have all the dog treats you want and all your ailments are non-existent on the rainbow bridge.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to see this, brother.

It’s the hard part of having a pet…they break your heart when they have to go. I lost my best friend a few years ago and vowed that I’d never do it again. Here I am, 3 years later, 3 months in to having a new pup, and I’m wondering what I got myself in to. I know that a dozen or so years, I’ll be going through the rough part again, and I’m already anxious over it…I’m sorry you’re going through it now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
You were a great friend to that loyal buddy. Don’t forget all the happiness you imparted in the other direction, even though it was no where near the hat you gleaned. Feel for ya buddy, honestly the toughest day of my life when I went through it. You’ve got another great pup left in ya though. When they present themselves, sure you’ll act immediately.
Reply/Quote
Are you going to cremate her? Pehaps you can get a custom made Bengals Urn
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you going to cremate her? Pehaps you can get a custom made Bengals Urn

Yes. However, we have already chosen a Urn. Good idea though.

Reply/Quote
Holy shit…….Sorry man. My sincere condolences.

My dogs day is coming soon and I’m heartbroken. It’s like I’m losing my best friend and closest family member.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2022, 01:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Isabel Lucille. Many of you have seen her picture. On Sundays, she seemed to know it was Bengals day. She would prance to the mancave and welcome guests as they came for the game. She watched every single game with me. I was so proud of her dedication that I recently bought her a jersey. I feel she sported it well.

[Image: 273110683_10224096699879211_481876933454...e=62166994]

She liked wearing it too throughout the playoffs. I feared due to her health declining that we may not get another season together. This morning my wife woke me and we had to take her to the vet right away. We lost her with really hardly any time to say goodbye. I’m gonna miss my Tinky (short for stinky, a nickname I gave her for not liking to take baths). She was a great Bengals fan and an even better friend.

[Image: 272939241_10224096699199194_662946859721...e=6216936E]

[Image: 272366634_10224056454433100_105749739801...e=62167ED0]

Sorry brother, that's rough man. Love seeing her in that Bengals jersey you got for her. RIP Tinky. Sad
Reply/Quote