Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lou’s trust in Eli Apple cost us this game
You can’t say anything on our defense costing us the Super Bowl. The Bengals defense play admirably.
Reply/Quote
I'll be interested to see the all-22 views tomorrow.  Announcers were in awe of them making plays with Kupp doubled but Apple certainly seemed alone on some of those plays.

But again, it's tough blaming Apple when the O didn't do anything after the first drive of the second half and Awuzie was down.

But yeah, if someone could hack his twitter account and post some COVID19 disinformation to get his twitter account banned that would be good.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:05 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: ??? Eli Apple made 2 game changing plays for the bengals in the post season.

Tip pass against Ten that Wilson caught for an int, and the goal line tackle of Tyreek

The fanbase on this message board is beyond insufferable when things don’t go right

Nailed it.

We lost ….by 4….w a minute left …in the SB.

No one, not even the homers on this board, expected a SB appearance.

I had a blast this season. Exceeded my wildest imaginations.

We lost. It sucks. I’m disappointed too. We didn’t play our best on O for sure.

The Chiefs, 49’ers, Bucs, Packers, Bills, etc …. are all killer teams …. they lost heartbreakers too. We made it farther than them. Someone has to lose.

All this blame game scapegoating is kind of ridiculous.

Had Zac and Perine gotten a 1st down, no one would say a word. Lol.

Boyd missed ONE catch the entire flippin year … and we are asking for his head? Wow.

Apple had a brutal assignment. Did anyone think Cupp, triple crown WR award recipient, would be held to 0 yards? 92 yards for that guy? That’s a decent job.

Chase had 89 and Higgins had 100. Bad ass WR’s get their yards!

Where are the praises for Zac’s call on the Mixon TD pass?

This is crazy
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 05:11 AM)Burreaux Wrote: You can’t say anything on our defense costing us the Super Bowl. The Bengals defense play admirably.

Yes they did. They kept us in this game. The runD was absolutely beastly! 43 TOTAL rushing yards.

Our O stunk it up this time and not just the Oline.
Reply/Quote
The rams went 4-1 from their 30 on the last drive and got 7. I haven’t seen a replay but it looked like a bengal almost blew up the whole play and just missed. It would have been over there. The defense did their best. The offense didn’t
Reply/Quote