Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou!!!!!
Dan Orlusky and the magic of Lou

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1598292688276951041?s=46&t=QCe5IW1iEnEQkFiorVC25g
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
That dudes hands tho?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice review, thanks for the share. He has really done a great job building this defense.
Reply/Quote
Sweet Lou !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The mad scientist....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Shut up Orlvosky, don't let the cat out of the bag.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
No doubt Lou has some surprises and substitution packages in store
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 11:07 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Dan Orlusky and the magic of Lou

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1598292688276951041?s=46&t=QCe5IW1iEnEQkFiorVC25g

Great breakdown.  Orlovsky would be a legend if he hadn't walked out of the back of the end zone for a safety.  No one succeeds as the Lions QB, sadly.  
Reply/Quote
It's that same feeling the last few years of Zimmer when you knew sooner or later we would lose him. Hopefully the trend of going with young offensive guru's for hc positions keeps him here a few more seasons.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Great breakdown.  Orlovsky would be a legend if he hadn't walked out of the back of the end zone for a safety.  No one succeeds as the Lions QB, sadly.  

Honestly, he has a brilliant mind.. much like romo. They just didn’t have the ability to keep up with it to make them good (Dan O) or great (romo)
Reply/Quote
He is a good un. Hope we can keep him a couple more seasons.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 11:10 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That dudes hands tho?
Belongs in a circus   
Reply/Quote
I am so glad no other DC would work for Zac so he went with Lou...... Ninja He's been one of my favorite coaches since he's gotten here.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I am so glad no other DC would work for Zac so he went with Lou...... Ninja He's been one of my favorite coaches since he's gotten here.

Remember Lou's first few years with the Bengals? So many people wanted him and Zac fired immediately after last place in the league and then there was rampant speculation Burrow wouldn't sign with the team if drafted by the Bengals.. Hilarious  Worse than eating crow..How about grown up maggots for dinner? Dead flies.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I am so glad no other DC would work for Zac so he went with Lou...... Ninja He's been one of my favorite coaches since he's gotten here.

I’d imagine the ownership encouraged Zac to get an experienced DC and he acquiesced. Lou had none.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: Remember Lou's first few years with the Bengals? So many people wanted him and Zac fired immediately after last place in the league and then there was rampant speculation Burrow wouldn't sign with the team if drafted by the Bengals.. Hilarious  Worse than eating crow..How about grown up maggots for dinner? Dead flies.. 

Hey Gramps!  Hadn't seen you in a while, but laughed at your new title:  Future HOF Corpse, and then a picture of a casket.  You're a riot.

I remember getting absolutely roasted for saying Lou had shown "flashes" and I was specifically referencing how he defended Lamar Jackson.  The Bengals could do nothing against them on offense, but Lou kept them in the game with a group consisting of several guys plucked off the street.  That steeler game that has the "hit that turned the tide" from Vonn Bell on JJSS was an outstanding defensive effort.  

I am thrilled that they found this diamond in the rough, so to speak.  We have always had a great ST coach in Simmons, and now we are seeing Callahan and Zac adapting to new defenses and life without Chase.  Things are really falling in to place. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:24 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’d imagine the ownership encouraged Zac to get an experienced DC and he acquiesced. Lou had none.

I was speaking of the roasting he got here when hired. Posters were saying he only got the job because nobody any good would work for Zac. That didn't hold up well..... Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I was speaking of the roasting he got here when hired. Posters were saying he only got the job because nobody any good would work for Zac. That didn't hold up well..... Wink

Picking Taylor as head coach was a gamble. But he must be pretty good selling his vision and plan. I hear Arizona offered him before Kliff and that Denver was highly interested but Zac wasn’t as they had lots of guard rails. The Cincy ownership and their reputation for fairness and loyalty loomed large.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: Remember Lou's first few years with the Bengals? So many people wanted him and Zac fired immediately after last place in the league and then there was rampant speculation Burrow wouldn't sign with the team if drafted by the Bengals.. Hilarious  Worse than eating crow..How about grown up maggots for dinner? Dead flies.. 

Heck, I was still convinced he should be fired half way through last season.  They just were not producing the kind of results you would expect with all that money spent.  But then things started to come together.  

It's interesting, the time it took that new defensive talent to gel with Lou's system last year is about the same as the time it took our new Oline talent to start performing as expected this year. 
Reply/Quote
Dax Hill on Kelce.. We are gonna see it..
Reply/Quote