Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou!!!!!
(12-01-2022, 11:07 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Dan Orlusky and the magic of Lou

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1598292688276951041?s=46&t=QCe5IW1iEnEQkFiorVC25g

Just masterful, nice breakdown by Dan. Lou throws a lot of crazy looks at QB's and the players know how to execute them
extremely well. Expecting all kinds of different looks Sunday against Mahomes and the Chiefs to really get in his head. Look 
for Sammy to have another good game, he thrives on these types of QB's as we have seen.

Sam's best game ever was probably that AFC Championship game against the Mahomes and the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Just when most learn to love Lou, he will be gone. He contained Titans last week and Chiefs this week. Some team is going to pay him big bucks.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont want him to leave
Reply/Quote
Lou is gone.... 3-0 against the Chiefs lands him a HC job somewhere.

Congrats and lets enjoy the rest of the season.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
When you win, teams take your coordinators.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:18 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I dont want him to leave

Me either. These coaches and the team are finally coming together. He is a major part of our success.

Reply/Quote
He started to get a little stubborn insisting on blitzing Mahomes (it never works), but overall he called a very good game.

We also got a bit lucky with a dropped TD, and a missed FG, but that’s not to take anything away from the defense. They made the plays when we needed them to. Obviously none bigger than the Pratt FF (man is he good at that).

Reply/Quote
now, Im not the owner, but I'd make Lou the HC. Zac, you did well, but Lou is THE guy
Reply/Quote
Selfishly, I hope Lou sucks at interviewing when he inevitably starts getting those calls. :P

Reply/Quote
Lou will be gone after this season. Honestly, with the way he's been able to handle Derrick Henry, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Indy or Houston next year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote