Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Anarumo's Half Time Adjustments WORKED!
(10-05-2020, 12:30 PM)Synric Wrote: To be fair Nick Chubb has been embarrassing alot of people hes averaging almost 6 yards a carry which is a crazy number. Also that Browns offensive line is very very good.

And Bates is typically not cut out for making head on tackles.   He just does no have the size.  Vigil was the same way - which you cannot have in a linebacker.

Bates is playing lights out.   If the front 7 keep a player like Chubb from getting a head of steam he tackles well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't LaShaun Sims on that Titans team that gave Jackson trouble in the playoffs? I wonder if he'll be able to provide some insight as to what they did to mitigate the potency of that offense. He's been getting a lot of playing time lately.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 01:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, does this mean that the dinner party offer is back on?

Only if the Bengals hold the Ravens to less than 20 points!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 11:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good stuff, and although I don't see Anarumo as able to carry Pees' jock, there were a couple delayed blitzes from safeties and corners against Minshew.  

If we get Wilson back ...him wiith ADG have the speed to pull this off I think
I recall a playoff game against the Chargers also where they solved the Lamar rubix cube
Reply/Quote
This defense will struggle as long as Hubbard and Dunlap
Are no shows.
Nice blitz by Jordan Evans who is quietly playing good
Ball. Somebody other than Lawson needs to wreck havoc.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 03:50 PM)impactplaya Wrote: This defense will struggle as long as Hubbard and Dunlap
Are no shows.
Nice blitz by Jordan Evans who is quietly playing  good
Ball. Somebody other than Lawson needs to wreck havoc.

Division game, I expect Dunlap to show up and have a good game. Hubbard always plays hard.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:30 PM)Synric Wrote: To be fair Nick Chubb has been embarrassing alot of people hes averaging almost 6 yards a carry which is a crazy number. Also that Browns offensive line is very very good.

Nick Chubb was just place on IR with an MCL sprain.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nick Chubb was just place on IR with an MCL sprain.

They say out for several weeks.  And Hunt was playing with a groin injury.  And the Stains still ran for 300 yds.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:12 PM)McC Wrote: They say out for several weeks.  And Hunt was playing with a groin injury.  And the Stains still ran for 300 yds.

So in the rematch they won't have Chubb, and maybe Hunt won't be 100%. Can't hurt.
Reply/Quote
I GIVE THIS DEFENSE ZERO CREDIT UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE TO BE CONSISTENT. THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE TIMES WHERE THE DEFENSE SHOWS UP ONE GAMENAND THEN ABSOLUTELY LAYS AN EGG THE NEXT. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE TO BE CONSISTENT..LETS SEE THEM PERFORM AGAIN NEXT WEEK.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 07:24 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I GIVE THIS DEFENSE ZERO CREDIT UNTIL THEY CAN PROVE TO BE CONSISTENT. THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE TIMES WHERE THE DEFENSE SHOWS UP ONE GAMENAND THEN ABSOLUTELY LAYS AN EGG THE NEXT. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE TO BE CONSISTENT..LETS SEE THEM PERFORM AGAIN NEXT WEEK.

What's with the screaming?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote