Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Likes Reds Young Players
Lou says it's early, but he likes what he has seen of the young Reds players coming up. Lou says he will be working with the team off and on all season long, maybe going to the farm teams if needed. ......

Myself, I see one plus......Sparky Anderson preached defense up the middle. Cather, second, short, center. ...The Reds may just have that....I know they will need more, but that is a good place to start. ......So I know the rebuilding Reds are picked for last place, but it is Spring and hope springs eternal. All fans of every team can dream of World Series in March. ...If some players surprise us with good years, the Reds may be fun to watch. Maybe these trades work out for Reds....I once hated seeing Dave Parker gone, but we got Rijo who ended up World Series MVP.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I have no idea where they're going to finish, but if I had to place a bet it wouldn't be winning the world series.. I just hope that the highly touted prospects don't all end up as woulda-coulda-shoulda's.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be interested to see how many whiifers there are in the bunch and if any of them can hit a curve ball.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote