Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Staying For 2021
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/lou-anarumo-returning-bengals-2021

What the hell kind of "big" changes are being made? Give me a F'in break. This team will suck into 2022...
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:02 PM)GodFather Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/lou-anarumo-returning-bengals-2021

What the hell kind of "big" changes are being made? Give me a F'in break. This team will suck into 2022...

You believed Elise Jessie.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You believed Elise Jessie.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

No I just thought maybe the Bengals wanted to win more than 5 games next year..
Reply/Quote
It's okay. They're going to replace the OL and DL coaches so the team is well on the way to doing victory laps!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:10 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: It's okay. They're going to replace the OL and DL coaches so the team is well on the way to doing victory laps!

The new offensive and defensive line coaches better be spectacular. Getting mauled in the trenches since 2016 is getting old.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The new offensive and defensive line coaches better be spectacular.  Getting mauled in the trenches since 2016 is getting old.

Think its old now, wait till next season. 

The Browns want to own a football team, they just don't want to run one...
Reply/Quote
So we get to watch more points given up in 2 minute drills I see
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:15 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: So we get to watch more points given up in 2 minute drills I see

If you listen to Zac's press conference and how he evaluates the Bengals performance this year, ya have to wonder what football games he's been watching for the past 4 months.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: If you listen to Zac's press conference and how he evaluates the Bengals performance this year, ya have to wonder what football games he's been watching for the past 4 months.

A visit to a reputable ophthalmologist might identify the problem.
Reply/Quote
I would've supported his firing, but at the same time I can understand why they didn't fire him. I really thought our defense was going to be much better this season vs. last, but we never really got to see the defense that was planned for this year due to injuries. Ya'll can say "every team deals with injuries" but there's no way every team deals with as many as we've had. Not that we have a choice anyways, but let's see what the man does with the defense he was supposed to have! And who knows, depending on how the draft shakes out, he may have a shiny new toy at LB in Parsons, OR if WJAX leaves a shiny new toy at CB in Surtain.

Either way, for those of you that want ZT out, you should be thrilled that Anarumo is staying, since most think he sucks and can't coach Defense. If that is the case, we'll lose a lot of games and ZT will be gone, and ya'll will be SO happy.

I, on the other hand, am hoping they do really well and they all stay!

WHO DEY. SAME DEY BUT DIFFERENT!
Reply/Quote
Are you ***** kidding me!!??!!

These assholes don't have the slightest intention of winning anything--ever.

Their whole kindergarten level plan is to put the entire season on the shoulders of an injured 2nd yr QB and sit back and count money.

Any chance somebody in the media is going to start asking ZT the hard questions??!!
Like: Zac, what's the definition of insanity?

This is Fn bullshit!!!!!
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Since he is here for next year, get this man some depth at corner and another legit edge rusher.

This defense flashed a few times, but the lack of depth was the true demise.

Lou needs to reevaluate a lot of things tho... we were playing 10 yards back from the receivers on a 3rd and 2 at one point yesterday and that’s unacceptable. We fear speed badly for some reason.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:43 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Are you ***** kidding me!!??!!

These assholes don't have the slightest intention of winning anything--ever.

Their whole kindergarten level plan is to put the entire season on the shoulders of an injured 2nd yr QB and sit back and count money.

Any chance somebody in the media is going to start asking ZT the hard questions??!!
Like: Zac, what's the definition of insanity?

This is Fn bullshit!!!!!

The Cincinnati Bengals’ definition of insanity involves drafting a can’t miss quarterback and placing him behind the most incompetently coached offensive line in known history. Apparently no one on the staff thought about this until they heard Joe Burrow’s knee snap.
Reply/Quote
This has to be about the money. Brown family doesn't want to pay for guys not working.
Reply/Quote
If they are truly bringing Lou back, then they better top last year's free agency haul. Changing some position coaches isn't going to move the needle for fans to come back to the stadium.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
They won't have to worry about a virus keeping fans out next season. This will do it
Reply/Quote
I'd have liked to upgrade DC but I thought he did better as the season went on. Plus, the guy didn't have much to work with this season. Everybody keeps talking about the need for receivers ora tightend, but our defense has only a spot or three that couldn't be replaced.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:58 PM)Benton Wrote: I'd have liked to upgrade DC but I thought he did better as the season went on. Plus, the guy didn't have much to work with this season. Everybody keeps talking about the need for receivers ora tightend, but our defense has only a spot or three that couldn't be replaced.

And depending on free agency, this D could be even worse heading into the draft. As we both said in this thread, he needs some upgrades.
Reply/Quote
Let me guess. Wade Phillips responded, “Who dis? Wrong number!” to Duke Tobin’s text and Dan Quinn wrote, “Return to sender,” on the postage due letter from Mike Brown?
Reply/Quote
They just let go 4 coaches including Turner, article mentions more possible changes ahead
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2021/01/04/cincinnati-bengals-shakeup-coaching-staff/4123905001/
Reply/Quote