Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lou The Adjuster
After going 7 games this season not allowing a second half TD. Also keeping opposing QB’s under 300 yards passing. Can we come up with a nic name for Lou. I like “ The Adjuster “ since this guy may be the best in the league at half time adjustments.

What name would you give him.
Reply/Quote
He could take over for mahomes in the state farm commercials, lol.

The Master of 2nd half Disaster?
Seems longish…
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's a grown man. I'll call him Lou. Besides, he already has a nickname around here "Sweet Lou"
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He's a grown man. I'll call him Lou. Besides, he already has a nickname around here "Sweet Lou"

Yeah, I’m not a fan of coming up with Nicknames as they are better when they happen naturally. Sweet Lou is best. Keep it simple.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 05:49 AM)TKUHL Wrote: After going 7 games this season not allowing a second half TD. Also keeping opposing QB’s under 300 yards passing. Can we come up with a nic name for Lou. I like “ The Adjuster “ since this guy may be the best in the league at half time adjustments.

Since no announcer not named Dan Hoard can pronounce his last name, it should be a play on his last name.  Like how I called Houshmanzadeh Whostolemyhonda.

Maybe instead of Anarumo, it could be:

Adjustarumo

or

Coverarumo

or 

Hungyouazero
Reply/Quote
The Adjustment Protocol. Reminds me of how the NFL may want certain things to happen lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 09:31 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah, I’m not a fan of coming up with Nicknames as they are better when they happen naturally. Sweet Lou is best. Keep it simple.

That's already taken by Georgia Brown.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
Don't think his nickname will change but I'll play

"Stymie" - would be my 1st choice

"BlueLou" - because he gives offenses the 2nd half Blues

"Lou-aville Slugger" - Just because I'm a Louisville fan and always used Sluggers when I played.

or should just call him "The Man" and nickname the defense "Lou's Crew"

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 05:49 AM)TKUHL Wrote: After going 7 games this season not allowing a second half TD. Also keeping opposing QB’s under 300 yards passing. Can we come up with a nic name for Lou. I like “ The Adjuster “ since this guy may be the best in the league at half time adjustments.

Jake Liscow was calling him a mad scientist earlier this season. Why not Mad Scientist?

Or we can call him everyone's favorite nickname EVER:

Legs Benedict Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 11:52 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Legs Benedict Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Last Quarter Lou
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 08:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He's a grown man. I'll call him Lou. Besides, he already has a nickname around here "Sweet Lou"

There's only 1 Sweet Lou:

[Image: hi-res-dae9e48215885e996713bffc8e535d98_...=1200&q=75]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Anarumo was definitely playing the long game, and the Bengals gave him that opportunity.
His first two seasons with the Bengals were some of the worst defenses I have seen while being a fan.
But he finally got guys that fit his system, and it finally started paying off last year.
It's not an elite defense, but it's respectably in the 10-15 range.
That will definitely suffice with a Top 10 scoring offense.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Did Hobson just coin an awesome name for our defensive backfield when he called them "The Roaring Twenties?"

Apple-20
Hilton-21
Awuzie-22
CTB- 29
Bell-24
Hill-23

Bates and Flowers would be the outliers at 30 and 33.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 11:52 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Legs Benedict Mellow

Lou's Benedict
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 12:04 PM)Earendil Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Easily one of the most-underrated films of 2000+: it legitimately should've been nominated for a screenplay Oscar.

And "Legs," is still the most-fun nickname we've ever come up with on here LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2022, 02:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did Hobson just coin an awesome name for our defensive backfield when he called them "The Roaring Twenties?"

Apple-20
Hilton-21
Awuzie-22
CTB- 29
Bell-24
Hill-23

Bates and Flowers would be the outliers at 30 and 33.

Wasent that around the time of the Great Depression too. Lol just saying. Maybe the Great Depression for the opposing team.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2022, 12:30 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Wasent that around the time of the Great Depression too. Lol just saying. Maybe the Great Depression for the opposing team.

the Roaring 20's was the prelude to the Great Depression, which was mostly in the 30's. But it caused it, so I like both names 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote