Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou a guest on Peter Schrager podcast

Going to try and listen to this tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Something about Schrager I just don't like. I guess still better than Cowherd.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is a great interview. Just to help some of you avoid some of the nonsense, Lou's interview begins 22 minutes into it.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 07:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Going to try and listen to this tonight.

Is that a link? I clicked and bailed after the third commercial started.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2023, 07:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Something about Schrager I just don't like. I guess still better than Cowherd.

I liked the entire OG GMFB crew.
Schrager, Kyle Brandt, Nate Burleson, and Kay Adams.

Side note - Burleson is fantastic on the Nickelodeon broadcast for Super Bowls.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2023, 04:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I liked the entire OG GMFB crew.

Same. I guess they were offered more money to go somewhere else, but I would have done what I needed to do to keep them if I were the NFLN.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2023, 04:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I liked the entire OG GMFB crew.

That was my favorite mix of people they had. Been watching since Erin Coscarelli was on the show.

Kay used to be a girl next door, then changed some, then left. 

Burleson is EVERYWHERE, and deserves it. 

I understand about Schrager. I mean, he seems like he should be a prick you have to hate, but he just isn't.

Jamie Erdahl is the new woman, an she is ok.

I loved Rachel Bonnetta ( who used to be on the Gameday show ), but she was released.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2023, 07:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same. I guess they were offered more money to go somewhere else, but I would have done what I needed to do to keep them if I were the NFLN.

Nate got an opportunity to be the next Michael Strahan. Can't fault him for that. Kay's deal was coming to an end and I believe she thought she was going to get the Amazon panel job, but then it didn't happen. Now she has her own show on FanDuel TV. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 12:39 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Nate got an opportunity to be the next Michael Strahan. Can't fault him for that. Kay's deal was coming to an end and I believe she thought she was going to get the Amazon panel job, but then it didn't happen. Now she has her own show on FanDuel TV. 

I can't believe ESPN didn't hire her; she would have been great as the host of MNF Countdown.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2023, 09:38 PM)Destro Wrote: That was my favorite mix of people they had. Been watching since Erin Coscarelli was on the show.

Kay used to be a girl next door, then changed some, then left. 

Burleson is EVERYWHERE, and deserves it. 

I understand about Schrager. I mean, he seems like he should be a prick you have to hate, but he just isn't.

Jamie Erdahl is the new woman, an she is ok.

I loved Rachel Bonnetta ( who used to be on the Gameday show ), but she was released.

Oh, I didn't know that one. I thought she was pretty funny, even for being a Browns fan lol.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2023, 07:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same. I guess they were offered more money to go somewhere else, but I would have done what I needed to do to keep them if I were the NFLN.

I used to watch NFL Network all the time. But ever since the GMFB departures and Amazon taking the Thursday night games, I watch it less and less.
About the only things I watch on NFL Network nowadays other than the very few games they still have on there are the draft coverage and Sunday morning pregame talk.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 09:55 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I used to watch NFL Network all the time. But ever since the GMFB departures and Amazon taking the Thursday night games, I watch it less and less.
About the only things I watch on NFL Network nowadays other than the very few games they still have on there are the draft coverage and Sunday morning pregame talk.

Same here, except for Gameday, hated that. Couldn't stand to listen to Irvin yelling and his unintelligent drivel. It just cost to much and really don't miss it.
Reply/Quote
Schraeger is solid and GMFB. Kyle Brandt carries the show. I miss Kay Adams because her looks. Jamie has done a great job replacing her as has Jason McCourdy.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 09:55 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I used to watch NFL Network all the time. But ever since the GMFB departures and Amazon taking the Thursday night games, I watch it less and less.

Yeah. I’ll watch sometimes on Monday mornings just because it’s usually just highlights and some analysis, but it’s usually pretty stupid now and they’ll run out of things to talk about and start playing stupid games or have things like “which NFL quarterback would you most like to have over for dinner” or stupid things like that.
Reply/Quote