Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou on Trey & Sam

This might now be my favorite quote of all time from a Bengals coach. LOL

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Like Joe and Ja'Marr, I think players performances are raised when you play with guys that are your friends. I guess Trey and Sam's new tag team name should be "Boats and Hoes"
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 02:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I love it  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote

It's a gem, but nothing tops "you don't live in Cleveland!"

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 10:01 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It's a gem, but nothing tops "you don't live in Cleveland!"

An oldie but a goodie. A little before my time though, and Step Brothers is one of my favorite comedies ever so this one might get the edge for me.

Reply/Quote

I love it! I do wonder, though, how many journalists had to look up this reference. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 10:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: An oldie but a goodie. A little before my time though, and Step Brothers is one of my favorite comedies ever so this one might get the edge for me.

It's time to put the mustard on the hot dog.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 10:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: An oldie but a goodie. A little before my time though, and Step Brothers is one of my favorite comedies ever so this one might get the edge for me.

Oh, I love Step Brothers, and it's cool that Lou referenced it for sure. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Made me laugh out loud, hilarious quote from Lou. Hilarious

Damn funny movie too. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I thnk I am going to mail them Chewbacca masks and Playboys..... it won't matter that Sam's isn't movie quality.
Reply/Quote
Guess I need to watch me some Step Brothers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Guess I need to watch me some Step Brothers

I highly recommend it. It’s my favorite Will Ferrell movie. I love the first Anchorman, but Step Brothers just absolutely kills me every time I watch it. And it never gets old. Ferrell and John C. Reilly play off of each other so well.

While we’re on the subject, The Campaign is another really funny Will Ferrell movie. It’s kind of underrated compared to some of his more popular ones.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I highly recommend it. It’s my favorite Will Ferrell movie. I love the first Anchorman, but Step Brothers just absolutely kills me every time I watch it. And it never gets old. Ferrell and John C. Reilly play off of each other so well.

While we’re on the subject, The Campaign is another really funny Will Ferrell movie. It’s kind of underrated compared to some of his more popular ones.

Adding it to my list of movies to watch in future then

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Guess I need to watch me some Step Brothers

Oh hell yeah!!! Step Brothers is hilarious. "It's the F'n Catalina Wine Mixer" of movies.....
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Guess I need to watch me some Step Brothers

(10-19-2022, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I highly recommend it. It’s my favorite Will Ferrell movie. I love the first Anchorman, but Step Brothers just absolutely kills me every time I watch it. And it never gets old. Ferrell and John C. Reilly play off of each other so well.

(10-19-2022, 08:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh hell yeah!!! Step Brothers is hilarious. "It's the F'n Catalina Wine Mixer" of movies.....

Step Brothers is such a stupid movie. Like if you look at it objectively, it just shouldn't work. But, dang it Ferrell and Reilly are just too damn funny and the absurdity just works. It's definitely a very, very funny movie. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Guess I need to watch me some Step Brothers

Just make sure you don’t try to watch it while Cops is on!
Reply/Quote
"Did you touch my drumset?"
Reply/Quote

Trey 2nd in the league in pressures. Hard to believe he only has 2.5 sacks, both of which came against the Jets. You have to think he’s due to start getting home at some point.

Reply/Quote

Nothing will ever beat the Hard Knocks quote about Chase Coffman.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 11:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Trey 2nd in the league in pressures. Hard to believe he only has 2.5 sacks, both of which came against the Jets. You have to think he’s due to start getting home at some point.

Just a matter of time...
Reply/Quote