Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Louise Mensch and her fake news has been busted. W
(08-30-2017, 07:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Good luck getting people to tune into a news source that doesn't tell them their side is 100% awesome and the other side is insane and out to get them.

People can watch the news they wish. The media shouldn't pretend to be unbiased. Everyone knows already when you tune in to CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC you will be tuning in to the news the DNC wants you to hear.
(08-30-2017, 07:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: People can watch the news they wish.   The media shouldn't pretend to be unbiased.    Everyone knows already when you tune in to CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC you will be tuning in to the news the DNC wants you to hear.

Why should the media be forced to admit they are biased?  Lying is the foundation of marketing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-30-2017, 07:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why should the media be forced to admit they are biased?  Lying is the foundation of marketing. 

I should edit MSNBC off that list I made earlier. At least they are up front about where they lean. Which is exactly how it should be....
(08-29-2017, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: She was pushed and featured on MSNBC and NBC.

Thats strange. I watch MSNBC all the time and never heard or seen her on there. Are you sure that she was "pushed and featured" ? You must watch a lot of MSNBC too, no?
This sounds like Fake news.
(08-31-2017, 06:06 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thats strange. I watch MSNBC all the time and never heard or seen her on there. Are you sure that she was "pushed and featured" ? You must watch a lot of MSNBC too, no?
This sounds like Fake news.

You must not watch it that much. At least not morning Joe.
(08-31-2017, 12:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I should edit MSNBC off that list I made earlier.  At least they are up front about where they lean.    Which is exactly how it should be....

News outlets are owned by individuals and are private organizations.  Forcing them to be honest is a prime example of the government overstepping its boundaries and interfering with the free market.  What's next...beer commercials need to to be forced to base their ads around cirrhosis and social destruction rather than hot chicks and fun times?

People yearn for fake news and damn it, that's what any profitable outlet is going to give them.  It's up to the people to stop paying for garbage, not some rule of fairness to be haphazardly enacted by god knows who.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So what's the 'W' for in the title? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]