Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville
I'm in Louisville for the weekend. I know there are several Kentucky boys on here. What do I need to see and do? I've already had some fun flirting with the women's golf team from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida State at my hotel, and I plan on seeing Ali's grave and childhood home.... The women's golf team from Bradley just pulled up as I write this.... Good God.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Check out some blues clubs and flirt some more.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Uh....get off the damned computer and hustle some women golfers, then get back to us in the morning!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Huh.  I was just in Louisville the past two days.  Actually I'm moving down there next month.

Anyway, you probably won't pick up any chicks there, but the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory downtown is cool if you've never been there.

There's a big bourbon scene down there, so I'd just Google 'Louisville Bourbon Bar' or something to find a place.

Fourth Street Live has a bunch of bars, restaurants and 'nightlife'.  It can be fun.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 12:01 AM)jason Wrote: I'm in Louisville for the weekend. I know there are several Kentucky boys on here. What do I need to see and do? I've already had some fun flirting with the women's golf team from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida State at my hotel, and I plan on seeing Ali's grave and childhood home.... The women's golf team from Bradley just pulled up as I write this.... Good God.

1. Best Cheeseburger in the world: The Bambi Bar

2. Mark's Feed Store - BBQ

3. Impellizeri's Pizza

4. Louisville Slugger factory and museum tour - short tour but worth it

5. Louisville Riverwalk - I have not been but civilians and urban planners all rave about it

6. Churchill Downs has a small but interesting museum if you are at all interested in horse racing

7. Collect one each for me and for you Golden Gopher, Badger, and Seminole and fly them down to Florida where we will help them perfect their golf games and develop other skills that will serve them well long after their playing days are over. PM me for airport and hotel information on the beach. See you soon brother.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
first thing you need to do is take some pics of these women's teams and post them for your Bengal brethren.
Reply/Quote
Sorry I missed this post, I had quite a bit going on this weekend.  There were some good suggestions, Mike Linnig's is good, especially if you're hungry.  Falls City brewery is a nice stop as well. Doc Crow's Southern Smokehouse and Raw Bar was a must hit....surpasses Mark's, IMO.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Go to 4th street live and get ******.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 09:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sorry I missed this post, I had quite a bit going on this weekend.  There were some good suggestions, Mike Linnig's is good, especially if you're hungry.  Falls City brewery is a nice stop as well.  Doc Crow's Southern Smokehouse and Raw Bar was a must hit....surpasses Mark's, IMO.

Never been to Doc's. Is it a single location or multiple?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 09:44 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Go to 4th street live and get *****.

But be careful. I hear this year it is grabbing back!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 10:37 AM)xxlt Wrote: Never been to Doc's. Is it a single location or multiple?

Single....downtown....next to an Impellizeris that is below street level....very close to Yum Center and Louisville Slugger.  We ate there after hitting the museum while my wife was in town running a 5k.  Very good.....and the raw bar is a nice added touch.

Reply/Quote
Go to Bardstown road or Zanzibar to have the same amount of enjoyment of 4th street for half the cost
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2016, 01:20 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Go to Bardstown road or Zanzibar to have the same amount of enjoyment of 4th street for half the cost

Good call. Also hearing good things about a place called Bearno's Pizza. Anyone have any experience with that?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2016, 09:38 AM)xxlt Wrote: Good call. Also hearing good things about a place called Bearno's Pizza. Anyone have any experience with that?

Man, I have to wonder about the people who told me it is good - it has some horrible online reviews.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2016, 09:41 AM)xxlt Wrote: Man, I have to wonder about the people who told me it is good - it has some horrible online reviews.

I have never had it, but a friend that lived up there for a while swore by it.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2016, 09:38 AM)xxlt Wrote: Good call. Also hearing good things about a place called Bearno's Pizza. Anyone have any experience with that?

From everything I hear it's fantastic. I had it while drunk and loved it
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2016, 12:01 AM)jason Wrote: I'm in Louisville for the weekend. I know there are several Kentucky boys on here. What do I need to see and do? I've already had some fun flirting with the women's golf team from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida State at my hotel, and I plan on seeing Ali's grave and childhood home.... The women's golf team from Bradley just pulled up as I write this.... Good God.

ask if they have ever tried night putting.
Reply/Quote
Check out the Dollar General on Dixie Hwy. They have some good sales.
Reply/Quote