Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Bats in Last Place Also
With The Reds and their AAA Minor League team both in Last Place, this Franchise has major problems with no help on the rise coming .
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Thanks Kevin.
Reply/Quote
I know Reds in LAST and AAA Louisville in LAST in very Negative and BLEAK. It is however the way it is. However there is a Draft coming in July. Now unlike NFL, the Draft does NOT bring players that can play right away in MLB. More like building for 2025. However Building Up the Minor League Teams is the best solution at this time. So I will start a thread on where Reds Draft and Who MLB has on the board around the time Reds draft. There are 20 Rounds, but I only have access to the Top 200 prospects, so I will post 8 Healthy Players with great upside leaning heavy on Pitching of no Tommy John cases.

I go to start that Draft Post now.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The AAA Reds are in last place as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Single A Dayton Drogons are in second though... Trailing only the mighty Great Lakes Loons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
AA Chattanooga is at .500 and 3rd place in the northern division of Southern League.
A+ Dayton is in second place in eastern division of Midwest league
A Daytona Beach is in last place in the Florida Sate league
Reply/Quote