Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love the new board.
I joined last week and haven't had time to post, but the place looks outstanding! I think I made the right choice as a Bengals Message Board refugee. Looking forward to posting and lurking for years to come.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 01:03 AM)samhain Wrote: I joined last week and haven't had time to post, but the place looks outstanding!  I think I made the right choice as a  Bengals Message Board refugee.  Looking forward to posting and lurking for years to come.

Thanks for joining. Always enjoyed your posts on the old board.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 01:05 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks for joining. Always enjoyed your posts on the old board.

Thanks for putting in the good work, brother.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 01:03 AM)samhain Wrote: I joined last week and haven't had time to post, but the place looks outstanding!  I think I made the right choice as a  Bengals Message Board refugee.  Looking forward to posting and lurking for years to come.

Yeah, i like it a lot better than the old board. Holic and the boys did a great job.

I haven't seen many of the trolls here either.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 03:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i like it a lot better than the old board. Holic and the boys did a great job.

I haven't seen many of the trolls here either.

Me too. I really like this place. Reminds me of when the old board first started.
Reply/Quote