Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy the monster is comg for Baker the Beast
(12-11-2019, 02:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Not true...I seen all the commercials.  He has to get a repair man out to fix all his toilets prior to the game.  Sometimes he has to walk aaaaaaaal the way back down to get his wife a straw......aaaand did you see him trying to figure out which smoke alarm needed batteries?  He looked almost as confused as he looks when he's reading a defense. 

You wouldn't happen to be in Orlando right now would you?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 09:22 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: The Bengals are on a winning streak and coming for the Browns. The Browns fans aren't crowing about the Super Bowl anymore but we will see you Sunday in the first installment of the Stupid Bowl. The Bengals will be doing their best to not get the #1 pick while the Browns try not to return to being the Clowns. This is going to be a good one!!!!

The Bengals suck so damn bad this year that it is impossible for them not to get the first pick in the draft.

This game will be aired on Comedy Central.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 04:11 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengals suck so damn bad this year that it is impossible for them not to get the first pick in the draft.

I know . I twill come on right after your mom's debut film. Mommy does Baltimore
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 04:11 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengals suck so damn bad this year that it is impossible for them not to get the first pick in the draft.

I'm rooting for the Ravens to win it all, so you and your sorry ass, comical posts stick around. Lord knows you laid low for multiple seasons of the Ravens being sub par. We've already lost too many of our buffoons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Omg Baker is so terrible. Just chucking balls , no wonder so many ints. Baker manziel.
Reply/Quote
"Come say it to my face." What a douche.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "Come say it to my face."  What a douche.

During the 2014 MLB playoffs, when the Tigers came to Baltimore, the guys next to me (I always just hang out in the standing room above the bullpens) got Joba Chamberlain to do the same thing. "You're a *****, get down here and say that shit to my face!"

He then went in and loaded up the bases  Hilarious
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 07:32 PM)84whodey Wrote: Omg Baker is so terrible.  Just chucking balls , no wonder so many ints.  Baker manziel.

(12-30-2019, 12:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "Come say it to my face."  What a douche.

You know, since Baker takes being heckled to heart like that..  Wouldn't it be really fun to have 50K fans all chanting "Ba-ker Man-ziel" (clap, clap-clap clap clap)   Cool

I mean, if just a few people behind him riled him up that much on Sunday, the whole stadium joining in might just push him over the edge.  (Baker tosses helmet into the stands, and heads for the tunnel)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 09:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: During the 2014 MLB playoffs, when the Tigers came to Baltimore, the guys next to me (I always just hang out in the standing room above the bullpens) got Joba Chamberlain to do the same thing. "You're a *****, get down here and say that shit to my face!"

He then went in and loaded up the bases  Hilarious

Guess it worked. Man if you can’t handle some opposing team’s fans yelling some shit you are in the wrong business.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

I must have missed something golden. Got a link I can check this trainwreck out at?
Reply/Quote

Baker would of beaten the shit out of any of those pansy ass bungaloid fans hiding behind people in the stands. Reminds me of all the bungaloid keyboard cowards that post on this board.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 07:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker would of beaten the shit out of any of those pansy ass bungaloid fans hiding behind people in the stands. Reminds me of all the bungaloid keyboard cowards that post on this board.

Better luck next year. But it's really sad you have nothing to brag about all off season. You will have to wallow in your mom's basement and kick your dog and wonder about what could have been.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 12:38 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I must have missed something golden. Got a link I can check this trainwreck out at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytnLNydpr04

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 07:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker would of beaten the shit out of any of those pansy ass bungaloid fans hiding behind people in the stands. Reminds me of all the bungaloid keyboard cowards that post on this board.

He looks like the fat guy in the Progressive commercials.

Reply/Quote

Well he does lead the NFL in 2 categories...INTs and 4th quarter INTs. 
Reply/Quote
Just another chapter in the Baker “Human Turnover Machine” Mayfield follies! Next year’s goal? To surpass Jameis Winston’s mark of 30 INT set this season - come on Baker we know you can do it!
Reply/Quote