Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luck: Should Colts Trade Him?
Well with the NE game almost over, it's obvious Hasselbeck should be the starting QB. The question is, should the Colts trade Andrew Suck? I bet they could get a 5th or even 4th rounder.
Reply/Quote
I'd take him. He'd be an excellent backup QB to Dalton. Need someone for garbage time or to fill in in an emergency? I think Luck would at least be worth that.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:54 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'd take him.  He'd be an excellent backup QB to Dalton.  Need someone for garbage time or to fill in in an emergency?  I think Luck would at least be worth that.

He could ride the bench and learn under Dalton for a few years and then he'd be some decent trade bait.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:56 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: He could ride the bench and learn under Dalton for a few years and then he'd be some decent trade bait.

Good idea.  Give up a fourth for him now, let him learn how to ball from Ginger Jesus, and then trade him for a third after a couple years. I'm down with investing...

Who knows? Maybe someday he'll be pretty good.  I think the bengals are in a position right now where they can take a chance on a guy like him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pfft - the Colts would be fleecing us if we gave them a fourth.

A conditional sixth rounder - maybe. If Mikey is feeling generous.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 02:04 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pfft - the Colts would be fleecing us if we gave them a fourth.

A conditional sixth rounder - maybe. If Mikey is feeling generous.

I'd trade a 7th rounder and the rights to Daniel Coats (anyone remember him?).  Seems an even trade
Reply/Quote