CINCINNATI @ Buffalo
BALTIMORE @ San Francisco
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:14 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: ARIZONA @ Pittsburgh
DENVER @ Cleveland
CINCINNATI @ Buffalo

Agree

Ravens might be a mess... But they have been in the games at least the 49ers are a Hot Mess

I think the broncos beat the browns but that could go either way. browns are playing pretty well right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Agree

Ravens might be a mess... But they have been in the games at least the 49ers are a Hot Mess

I think the broncos beat the browns but that could go either way.  browns are playing pretty well right now.

Actually thought the Niners looked like they had that one last night. Wouldn't surprise me if they continue improving, and drive a stake thru the Ratbirds little heart.
And I think the Stains can beat the Broncos, especially if their offense remains anemic. It's definitely not my first choice, just a gut feeling.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
The way SF looked last night, the Ravens better be scared. The Ravens are in shambles and given the situation in the AFC...they slowly have almost zero scenarios which have them going anywhere.
Reply/Quote
ARIZONA @ Pittsburgh
DENVER @ Cleveland
CINCINNATI @ Buffalo
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:14 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: ARIZONA @ Pittsburgh
DENVER @ Cleveland
CINCINNATI @ Buffalo

49ers looked much better sunday night. They play like that and Cincy might be the only north team that wins.
Reply/Quote
Arizona, Denver, Cincy, and San Fran.

Flacco will put up 25+, but a series of flags and bad coverage of Boldin by Webb will lead to a last minute game winning drive by Kaepernick. Don't get me wrong, he'll be awful in that drive. They'll just keep holding Smith and Boldin.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Arizona, Bengals, Ravens, Browns

Got a feeling Denver goes down.
Reply/Quote
Honestly....I think Buffalo takes this one at home.
The Bengals got every single lucky break possible against Seattle in the 4th qtr.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:48 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Honestly....I think Buffalo takes this one at home.
The Bengals got every single lucky break possible against Seattle in the 4th qtr.

Kinda looked to me like the Bengals made their own breaks.  Some people still can't grasp the enormity of what happened last Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
PIT
DEN
BUF
SF
Reply/Quote
Ben's doing 7 on 7 drills today. Probably still misses next week, but could be back after missing just 3 games.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Better put Baltimore on suicide watch this week. SanFran actually showed some signs of life Sunday night, and I wouldn't say that game is a gimme the way Baltimore's been playing. Both teams are desperate, and I'd call it a toss up right now.

Bengals beat Bills to go 6-0! Who-Dey!
Arizona over Pitt!

If forced, I have to say Denver - but that's a game I wouldn't be surprised by an upset. Cleveland is a very unpredictable team this year. When they're bad - they've been a mess out there. But they've had moments of looking pretty good, too. I'm not sure which Cleveland team shows up.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I changed my mind. Bills are having QB confusion
Reply/Quote
Arizona@ Pittsburgh - If Big Ben were playing, this would be different I think.
Denver @ Cleveland - Some folks see an upset, but I think the Denver defense will still carry the game.
Cincinnati@ Buffalo - This one sort of scares me, but Bengals should win this.
Baltimore @ San Francisco - San Francisco just looks awful. At least Baltimore has been in their games.
Reply/Quote
Think the Arizona @ Pittsburgh game is a toss-up. Palmer and the Cardinals have looked really good but it's not easy to beat the steelers at home. The 9ers might be getting their feet under them based upon their game against the Giants but I expect the Ravens to win. Denver has too much defense for Cleveland. Bengals win.
Reply/Quote
I think the CIN-vs-BUF and PIT-vs-ARI games could go either way. That said, I'll pick CIN to beat BUF just because I think they have more confidence.

ARI should beat PIT, in theory. Carson looks good and has plenty of weapons. But PIT needs this game more. They will pull out all of the stops. Could be the best game all weekend. I'm going to go with PIT winning a close one.

DEN should beat CLE. It would be a shocker if CLE pulls it out (and I, for one, wouldn't be unhappy to see DEN knocked down a peg).

I think BAL has more going for it than SF right now. People sort of expected SF to be bad. They didn't expect BAL to be as bad. I look to BAL to try and salvage something from this season and to start this weekend.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Bengals
Cardinals
Broncos
Ravens
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It really is amazing how the Stoolers continue to find ways to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 06:00 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: It really is amazing how the Stoolers continue to find ways to win.

I got all my picks right this week, with the exception of Steelers - really thought Arizona would win that game.
I'm looking forward to Big Ben coming back to see them lose some games again though Wink
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote