Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luck a bust for fantasy players?
What has happened to Luck the first 2 weeks of the season? He was the highest QB in our fantasy draft and glad I did not take him. He might recover and still do well. But, I'm not seeing him having the best year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Once he gets into that rotten division they play in, he will be fine. Just watch him on the road outside the division.
Reply/Quote
I just picked up Cam Newton as insurance against Luck. The Panthers are terrible at receiver, but at this rate he might be a better start than luck Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:58 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: What has happened to Luck the first 2 weeks of the season? He was the highest QB in our fantasy draft and glad I did not take him. He might recover and still do well. But, I'm not seeing him having the best year.

well i got him in the 5th round so im okay but anyone that spent that first pick on him ouch...

but i benched him for Palmer for week 3
Reply/Quote
Well, last year I had Rodgers the first 2 weeks. He also did terrible so I traded him away. Wouldn't you know it that he once again had a great rest of the season and I got a bum in return.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Luck's not really having a problem tossing the ball, his OL just isn't giving him much time.

He will be just fine once they get that OL fixed or adjust the routes of the WR's to help get the ball out of Luck's hands quickly. I would hang on to him, but look for an alternate QB to use in the meantime. The worst thing to do in Fantasy Football is to give up on a stud too quick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 05:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Luck's not really having a problem tossing the ball, his OL just isn't giving him much time.

He will be just fine once they get that OL fixed or adjust the routes of the WR's to help get the ball out of Luck's hands quickly. I would hang on to him, but look for an alternate QB to use in the meantime. The worst thing to do in Fantasy Football is to give up on a stud too quick.

You're right mike. Plus the AFC south is pretty garbage. He will pick up steam in division play.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 06:55 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: You're right mike. Plus the AFC south is pretty garbage. He will pick up steam in division play.

yep, and that would be the next 3 games in a row coming up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 03:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well i got him in the 5th round so im okay but anyone that spent that first pick on him ouch...

but i benched him for Palmer for week 3

My neighbor picked him 2nd overall.  He scored Brady late in the draft, and watched him kill it on the bench for 2 weeks.  Brady is starting til further notice....  Luck will be fine.  He has a shitty squad around him for sure though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He's only a bust for Colt's fan, will be allright in his division, though he looks more like the next Jamarcus than the next Peyton right now.
Reply/Quote