Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucy you got some splainin to do.
I just noticed that 9 of 18 threads were started by Stlucie.   Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess.

lol.
(06-25-2015, 02:34 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I just noticed that 9 of 18 threads were started by Stlucie.   Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess.

lol.

No I got tired of confederate flag talk. Went to drudge and posted something else to discuss.
(06-25-2015, 03:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I got tired of confederate flag talk.   Went to drudge and posted something else to discuss.

I get it, I just thought it was funny.  Reminded me of the old board when somebody else (can't remember who it was) was the last poster in every single thread in JN.

Stlucies in the house LOL
(06-25-2015, 03:26 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I get it, I just thought it was funny.  Reminded me of the old board when somebody else (can't remember who it was) was the last poster in every single thread in JN.

Stlucies in the house LOL

Haha yeah it's raining and I have nothing to do...  
(06-25-2015, 03:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I got tired of confederate flag talk.   Went to drudge and posted something else to discuss.

Explains why the forum looks like Drudge Report.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2015, 05:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Explains why the forum looks like Drudge Report.

It's legitimate news. Not just a bunch of think progress posts.
(06-25-2015, 03:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha yeah it's raining and I have nothing to do...  

It must rain all of the time there. Wink Tongue
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-25-2015, 05:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's legitimate news.   Not just a bunch of think progress posts.

lol at Drudge, Think Progress, and Breitbart.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]