Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luke Aikins's jump
This guy has the biggest balls on Earth.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I might have suggested a bigger net....didn't exactly hit it dead center
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 07:35 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I might have suggested a bigger net....didn't exactly hit it dead center

Bigger nets are for ******* and steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
Amazing!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was AWESOME!

Just like Felix Baungartner(sp?) who broke the sound barrier in a free fall from the edge of space.

I'm not trying to take away from this guy, I'm just trying to find a comparison and it's hard to do.

That was truly AWESOME!!!
Reply/Quote
I have an immense fear of heights. That was hard for me just to watch. WOW!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 08:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Bigger nets are for ******* and steeler fans.

Must be why the bungals go "splat" every year
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 03:08 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Must be why the bungals go "splat" every year

Go worry about bigger nets and Burfict.
Reply/Quote
Wtf? Good thing he had that helmet on. Safety first.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wonder if he laid there after he hit for a little while because he was unconscious from a concussion? While the net helped allowed for deceleration so he wouldn't die, the brain still had to have hit the inside of his skull at a pretty good speed.
Reply/Quote
That video is Texas!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
He's a freakin' idiot and that stunt was freakin' idiotic.  No one in the right mind jumps out of a perfectly good airplane.  If you look up the word Idiot in Webster's Dictionary, this nut job's picture will be staring back at you. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 07:35 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I might have suggested a bigger net....didn't exactly hit it dead center

Yeah he was maybe ten feet from being obliterated.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote